No announcement yet.

Floyd MAYWEATHERS Time Machine - New McGoorty Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd MAYWEATHERS Time Machine - New McGoorty Video

Floyd Mayweathers Time Machine How would Floyd Mayweather Jr look back in 1905 -McGoorty's Videos
    This video tries to compare modern champs to those of days long gone without the benefit of modern film technology. STARRING Battling Nelson, Joe Gans, Benny Leonard, terry McGovern, Niccolino Locche, Alexis Arguello, Owen Moran and others. also the sound is deleted, all fighters just have old music to accompany them, so lets have a look at Floyd doin the Duke Ellington shuffle.

Loved it
    50.00%
    good
    16.67%
    liked the boxing not the music
    0.00%
    I didnt like it cos Roberto Duran wasn't on it
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

I'm a bit confused. So Floyd isn't actually in this video?

Comment

Awesome video that noccolino guy fought just like mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        I'm a bit confused. So Floyd isn't actually in this video?
        Yes he is in there with Arturo Gatti, obviously I took out the sound and the colour and tried to make it appear from different eras, namely the era up to Benny Leonard. Its hard to tell who is who in very old fight films a lot of the time, it obviously worked with you. it made Floyd look a bit like Joe Gans (not in styles obviously) but in appearance on film, To help people see that is Floyd and Gatti and Arguello their parts started in colour then changed it, there are some other effects on other sections, I wanted it to be a visual experience.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
          Awesome video that noccolino guy fought just like mayweather
          Yeah, there are many similarities and a few differences between Mayweather and Locche. I acknowledge Floyds great abilities as I do with all the fighters featured and it is meant as a compliment to him, although he isnt one of my favourites he deserves to be among those great fighters, because he has been one of the premier boxers of his time. I will be happy to feature any fighter from the colour era among some old timers by request so anyone you guys wanna see alongside some greats of earlier times let me know and I'll get on it, as long as I can get some footage if I dont already have it.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
            Yeah, there are many similarities and a few differences between Mayweather and Locche. I acknowledge Floyds great abilities as I do with all the fighters featured and it is meant as a compliment to him, although he isnt one of my favourites he deserves to be among those great fighters, because he has been one of the premier boxers of his time. I will be happy to feature any fighter from the colour era among some old timers by request so anyone you guys wanna see alongside some greats of earlier times let me know and I'll get on it, as long as I can get some footage if I dont already have it.
            good project you have going

Comment

Definitely enjoyed the music, even if it did make me crave a Scotch & 7UP

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Definitely enjoyed the music, even if it did make me crave a Scotch & 7UP
                well you do have good taste in music, thinking about who next video, so far I know Sammy Mandell, Ike Williams and Joe Old Bones Brown should be next with a few more lightweights.

Comment

I voted I loved it but was curious what kinda of music you would have used if you chose to include roberto duran.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                    well you do have good taste in music, thinking about who next video, so far I know Sammy Mandell, Ike Williams and Joe Old Bones Brown should be next with a few more lightweights.

Maybe some Count Basie for that soundtrack.

Comment

Working...
                    X