No announcement yet.

Ex-Boxers. Where Are They Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Boxers. Where Are They Now?

Just discovered this site. Great for anoraks like me.

http://www.retiredboxers.org/whereare.html

If anyone knows of any similar please post. Thanks

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    Just discovered this site. Great for anoraks like me.

http://www.retiredboxers.org/whereare.html

If anyone knows of any similar please post. Thanks
    Pretty cool...thanks for posting that. On the Forum I posted on before joining here there was a section called "where are they now" and was active for some time with poster from everywhere helping fill in gaps about retired fighters. I always liked that section.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Pretty cool...thanks for posting that. On the Forum I posted on before joining here there was a section called "where are they now" and was active for some time with poster from everywhere helping fill in gaps about retired fighters. I always liked that section.
      ARE YOU LISTENING BOXINGSCENE

Comment

you probably already know this but many start a gym. Gushiken Yoko started a gym with Shirai Yoshio the former world flyweight champion but he also appears on Japanese TV every week on many varitey shows, same goes for guts ishimatsu, ioka hiroki, wajima koichi, yakushiji yasuei, naito daisuke.

Comment

Very often, "Where are they now?" is a list of tragic life stories. Boxing takes its toll in the long run. Was it because of that, that BS removed it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
            Btw, do you know what's going on with Joichiro Tatsuyoshi? I read somewhere that he was showing bad results of brain damage.
            I loved this guy. So much heart. Shame to hear he has problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              I heard Masamori Tokuyama has a BBQ no ?
              Btw, do you know what's going on with Joichiro Tatsuyoshi? I read somewhere that he was showing bad results of brain damage.
              sorry for replying late but I know tatsuyoshi is still training looking for a title fight but he appeared on the ioka yaegashi fight as a guest on tv and did a look back on his fight with yakushiji. Tokuyama I don't know I saw him in the crowd in the ioka yaegashi fight too.

Comment

I know Juan Diaz has a trucking company and looking to get his law degree.
                Plus a couple of ex world champs in my area opened gyms with one starting a promotional company. But as posted earlier it is so sad that the ones that entertained us for years end up homeless, or demented.

Comment

Working...
                X