No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson VS Sonny Liston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Ok ill tell you this way what I said is not opinion its fact Mike never was beat or troubled by those slow easy to read types

Mike on video for a fact had trouble with the people I told you of which was people who had fast or average hands and they fought from range people like pinklon and tillis the ali knockoff they gave him trouble cause they moved alot and used the ring

Son never moved as good as them he was basic straight forward and slow of hand and upper/lower body movement and lacking of using the ring while moving smoothly like they did the man was way outdated to even be in the ring with Mike he would for a fact need to move like them not opinion this is video fact

What son did to floyd has nothing to do with Mike he was a lw couldnt take big shots and was a prototype ver of Mike's style since Mike was way more advanced them him in every area and they fought from diff ranges and his style wasnt more brawler/semi counterer
    while Mike was mostly full counterer/brawler

I wont explain the differences in detail cause people should know this by now they should have known this years ago its odd to keep saying lies like mike was the same as floyd or son beat somebody like mike which is a lie since like I said floyd wasnt exact like mike so its not a good compare

Son never fought anybody like mike unless we count separate fighters like ali who had defense speedy or leotis who could duck good and counter

Mike fought mutiple people like son who was slow easy to read and basic come forward and they wasnt in separate fighters he fought people with this combo in 1 fighter in mutiple boxers doesn't matter if they were weak punchers or the ones who hit hard like Bruno they were the same easy to read slow and basic come forward which was destroyed

Has nothing to do with son only I can name mutiple people from 70s-90s who would be destroyed by mike or pinklon the ali knockoff cause of pinks advances in movement
    He beat no one on Liston's level.

Mike Tyson is not going to push Liston back, and after a few rounds when he inevitably starts to fade he's in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He beat no one on Liston's level.

Mike Tyson is not going to push Liston back, and after a few rounds when he inevitably starts to fade he's in big trouble.
      Stop trolling cause you wanted me to stop insulting I did that and I explained with facts and you come with another dumb quote of who he didnt beat when I said he beat better movers that means he beat people more skilled and who moved better and how son never beat anybody who was as skilled and as good a mover as mike

You see why I insult you people you like to troll when the facts is told everything I said is fact you cant debunk it with anything on video so you resort to dumb quotes others use

Mike never beat anybody on the same level as said boxer yet beat people who moved more and better

Mike Was a swammee and they lose vs sluggers no slugger beat him

Mike never beat anybody who was a legend he beat Larry who still gave tough matches and never was ko after Mike

Mike struggled when they fought back or who wasn't scared lie beat mutiple who fought back and who wasn't scared

i have no reason to keep talking your a troll I you all truth without insulting like you asked and you still say dumb quotes which mean nothing cause its not on video

You can't make son fight different then video I told you which fighters gave Mike trouble and you wont accept it
      Last edited by Ascended; 01-12-2022, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Stop trolling cause you wanted me to stop insulting I did that and I explained with facts and you come with another dumb quote of who he didnt beat when I said he beat better movers that means he beat people more skilled and who moved better and how son never beat anybody who was as skilled and as good a mover as mike

You see why I insult you people you like to troll when the facts is told everything I said is fact you cant debunk it with anything on video so you resort to dumb quotes others use

Mike never beat anybody on the same level as said boxer yet beat people who moved more and better

Mike Was a swammee and they lose vs sluggers no slugger beat him

Mike never beat anybody who was a legend he beat Larry who still gave tough matches and never was ko after Mike

Mike struggled when they fought back or who wasn't scared lie beat mutiple who fought back and who wasn't scared

i have no reason to keep talking your a troll I you all truth without insulting like you asked and you still say dumb quotes which mean nothing cause its not on video

You can't make son fight different then video I told you which fighters gave Mike trouble and you wont accept it
        Because you're just talking nonsense mate.

Saying Mike Tyson never lost to a slugger is irrelevant because he never fought anyone like Liston or can fight like Liston.

Liston is more than just a slugger anyway. And it's a fact he didn't beat anyone on Liston's level, that's not debatable. To combat that point with "he fought better movers" is totally irrelevant.

The only way Tyson has a shot in this fight is if you think he can back Liston up. I certainly do not.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          obviously patterson was well past it when he fought liston, and patterson and tyson were different sized guys, but the nature of those two fights lend me to believe that liston would have the answer for tyson for the few rounds that he's truly dangerous. they fight an awful lot alike, patterson and tyson.

the styles favor liston

that's a hell of a puncher against whom to come forward. liston didnt just have a good jab, he had a great jab. maybe the greatest.

tyson would have to make up for a foot of reach by coming forward against one of the hardest punchers and hardest jabbers ever. it would be one thing if tyson could go rounds and wear a man down, but that's really not how he fought. he was most dangerous and pressured / punched with power most consistently in early rounds. after that he was a far lesser quantity.

liston via stoppage in six or seven rounds.
          Nice analysis! A big factor would have also been psychological imo. Tyson intimidated most of his opponents during his peak years. But no way would he have intimidated Liston. If anything it would have been the other way around and Tyson would have lost the fight almost before it even began!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Nice analysis! A big factor would have also been psychological imo. Tyson intimidated most of his opponents during his peak years. But no way would he have intimidated Liston. If anything it would have been the other way around and Tyson would have lost the fight almost before it even began!
            Dumb quote you read idiot mike wins son was slow and easy to read which nobody that way ever beat Mike so why would he see how you exposed yourself idiot

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Because you're just talking nonsense mate.

Saying Mike Tyson never lost to a slugger is irrelevant because he never fought anyone like Liston or can fight like Liston.

Liston is more than just a slugger anyway. And it's a fact he didn't beat anyone on Liston's level, that's not debatable. To combat that point with "he fought better movers" is totally irrelevant.

The only way Tyson has a shot in this fight is if you think he can back Liston up. I certainly do not.
              How is it not important when that's what son was you hypocrite that's what you people like to do isn't it say how mike would be bad for a slugger so why can't I use it when mine is facts from video yours are from dumb.quotes online

Mike never lost to a slugger and never would that's fact he only could be by a person who outboxed him not opinion

and you can not read i said he fought slow and easy to read and basic so how didn't he fight anything like him you sound like a idiot stop trolling he doesn't have to back him up ether he can wait counter and combo him like he did others stop repeating dumb quotes idiot

you exposed yourself as a dummy

He has no way to beat Mike when he wouldnt land being slow easy to read and basic dummy so stop Mike never trouble with those types like I said watch the matches dumb troll

You idiots need to watch before saying stuff sounding like idiots
              Last edited by Ascended; 02-03-2022, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Dumb quote you read idiot mike wins son was slow and easy to read which nobody that way ever beat Mike so why would he see how you exposed yourself idiot
                Hey, everybody!

Geezer fight!

Geezer fight!
                Last edited by The Old LefHook; 02-03-2022, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, ok. Great points!

Comment

Working...
                  X