Collapse
No announcement yet.

As boxing fans are we too forgiving?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah definitely, I guess as boxing fans we judge them on their boxing abilities rather than their antics outside the ring!

But also in many cases we judge to harshly as well, I mean some of these fighters are 19-23 years old and get crucified for saying outrageous things, these are kids with too much money and fame, it goes to their head and they mess up.

I think many harshly judged fighters deserve second chances.

Comment

no i dont look for role models in boxing or any sport for that matter. you shouldnt be so butt hurt about what a fighter does outside the ring just inside.

Comment

Originally posted by LilItaly
        I'll never forgive Clay, Ali, or whatever you want to call him. He was a loud mouth punk and coward. he roared like a lion but fought like a ballerina. Pure trash with no class. if he was ever face to face with me today I would knock him cold with one blow. Karma's a ***** and that's what I tell myself when I see them shakes that got a hold of him today.
        your a psychopath

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          your a psychopath
          physcopath, more like ****ing ****head.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Excellent assessment.

****ing Ring Worm....

Comment

Personally for me i think the BBBC has been harsh on Del Boy Chisora, he was classless with the spitting but everything else to me is part of the game, an ugly part but hey it happens. A hefty fine donated straight to the victims (Wlad) would serve far better IMO. The brawl might have been a bit more exaggerated than most but its hardly something new, neither was the slap and they both got people interested in HW boxing like it or not. Chisora never asked to be a "Role Model" and he shouldnt be viewed as one, i dont know a living soul who claims Del is his role model.... These guys are fighters and not everybody is a role model

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                usually scum like that responds to ***** talking and i dont wanna talk to them.

Comment

no, the oposite. and that goes for all all celebs not just fighters.

we really have nothing to do with their private lives, we dont know them and even if we did we are in no position to judge them. whetever they do is between them, their families and in some cases law enforcement.

no matter how bad it gets it does nothing to take away from their accomplishemnts in the ring, just like their accomplihments dont change what they do outside it. but its up to law enforcement and their families to judge, not some random guy on the internet. mind your own damn business people, as a fan it should be all about the boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X