Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here believes Liston hit Harder than Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Its generally true,Briggs said VK hit harder than Foreman and Lewis
    Yet he took Vitalis punches in stride. Lewis merked him Foreman had him running for his life.

Comment

It's too close to call but i'd give it to Liston because he's my all time fav ...

Ultimately, both Liston and Foreman were beasts in the ring, the force they both had looked immense, their whole demeanour was brutal. I don't think i've ever seen such an intimadating boxer as Liston with his glare, the power was just part of the package.

Comparisons, Chuck Wepners comment has been highlighted. Also, Ali himself commented on Listons supreme power over Foremans, but maybe this was more of his poetic mastery talking.

Skip to 5:09 on the vid and see what Ali says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfdoH...ure=plpp_video

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        Yet he took Vitalis punches in stride. Lewis merked him Foreman had him running for his life.
        If you wanna say the Lewis thing fine, but the Foreman part is a nonpoint. Vitali broke Shannon's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          If you wanna say the Lewis thing fine, but the Foreman part is a nonpoint. Vitali broke Shannon's face.
          And Lewis broke Vitali's face.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            That's a nice zinger, but Shannon's face was actually broken...as in, bones were broken.

Comment

That's a nice zinger, but Shannon's face was actually broken...as in, bones were broken.
              As was Vitali's.....a great big menstruating face vagina broke open on Vitali's face.

Poet

Comment

As was Vitali's.....a great big menstruating face vagina broke open on Vitali's face.

Poet

Lord! That woke me up. Ha ha

Comment

And Vitali literally hit him 1000+ times more right his right cross. who wouldn't have a broken face. That's not power.

Comment

With an interpretation like that you can also say that Briggs skull cracked open, defragmentated and brains splattered as far as the 10th row.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      With an interpretation like that you can also say that Briggs skull cracked open, defragmentated and brains splattered as far as the 10th row.
                      It did, but that was when Briggs fought Lennox I'm afraid.....

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X