Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you picked to be great, and you were wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kermit Cintron and Paul Williams

Comment

Jermaine Taylor, Joan Guzman, I thought David Reid was going to be really good too. Andre Dirrell, but he still has time.

Comment

Roger Mayweather.

Then again, Roger was pretty good.

Just not as good as I thought he would be.

Comment

Cristian Mijares....i was already high on him but after he beat Jose Navarro, i thought he would be great...that performance is so good.....in his very next fight he started looking bad in my eyes, and it only went downhill....even in his most recognized win(vs Alexander Munoz) i saw signs of his style changing for the worst, and Vic Darchinyan proved that right....

Chad Dawson still has time to redeem himself and im still high on him...but that loss to Pascal was so fuc.king pathetic for someone i held in such high regard...

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            Cristian Mijares....i was already high on him but after he beat Jose Navarro, i thought he would be great...that performance is so good.....in his very next fight he started looking bad in my eyes, and it only went downhill....even in his most recognized win(vs Alexander Munoz) i saw signs of his style changing for the worst, and Vic Darchinyan proved that right....

Chad Dawson still has time to redeem himself and im still high on him...but that loss to Pascal was so fuc.king pathetic for someone i held in such high regard...
            oh **** mijares... how could i forget. I took a friend to see the darchinyan fight live we got good seats too, telling him watch the master tame the bull or some **** like that... on the other hand the eastern european guy Dirrell was fighting on the undercard had a hell of a chin.

Comment

btw Judah fooled me twice. After the second Spinks fight I thought "ok this idiot finally found focus in the gym and in the ring"... of course he then goes on to lose to Baldomir (which was bad per se and also because it created the basis for Baldomir-Mayweather)

Comment

I thought Jeff Lacy was going to be "the next big thing", but I was really disappointed with his performance against past-his-prime Roy Jones in 2009. Then he lost to Dhafir Smith, and since then I do not think he will ever "rise" again.

Comment

Francisco Bojado and Edwin Valero

Comment

I thought Hank Lundy would end up as an ATG... he hasn't risen to as high a level as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Roger Mayweather.

Then again, Roger was pretty good.

Just not as good as I thought he would be.

if you combine floyd sr's skills and speed
                      roger's dynamite punching
                      and jeff mayweather's clean living sensibilities:

you got a pretty damn good fighter

man, the talent really didnt get passed along to jeff mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X