Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone on either Klits resume beat Ali?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kendom View Post
    Naa not really, Ali's speeds and jab win the fight, even if Lewis wins hes not "easily tkoing" him BTW theres nothing wrong with my top 10 would you care to elaborate why my "I know little about the sport"
    He's mad about Marciano. Who could have known?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      He's mad about Marciano. Who could have known?
      LOL yeah I know so he dismisses the entire list

Comment

Ali would punish Lewis, especially the oldest and fattest version Vitali fought.

Comment

Let me get this right, the question is if the fighters on the Klitschko's resume, which aside from Lewis, represents the weakest era in heavyweight history, can any of them beat one of the greatest heavyweights ever? The question probably is not worthy an answer.

Comment

Id give Lewis a shot but id still favour Ali and CERTAINLY over the version of Lewis Klitchko fought.....

Other than Lennox i dont give any of them a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              Underrated slick southpaw Sultan Ibragimov will dazzle Ali and UD him.
              I agree with Ibragimov having a chance - he was decent, underrated fighter who retired after facing the best heavyweight of the era.

Comment

Murder me if you want but I also see David Haye having a little chance on beating Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Murder me if you want but I also see David Haye having a little chance on beating Ali.
                  That one hurt me inside, it really did.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    Does anyone who they have fought beat Ali?
                    Not at all. Ali would have exploited Lennox lewis in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      Perhaps if we're talking about the current version of Ali, who is almost 70 and is debilitated by Parkinsons...

Actually, no. As a matter of fact, If Ali still uses a spit bucket today, David Haye couldn't carry it.

Comment

Working...
                      X