No announcement yet.

Best chin in Heavyweight ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onikami
    In light of recent events, its gotta be Williams.
    What for ? Vitali has no one punch KO-power, and Williams was also KOed by average puncher Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacola
      Chuvalo........never been down
      I agree, he was one tough son of a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by cple
        George Chuvalo and Tex Cobb could take a bat to the face with a smile.
        did tex cobb fought holmes, i remember when i was a kid this guy his white, took all the punches that holmes can thorw, he had no prayer to win the fight but he also wont go down, i think he never got hurt during that fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
          dont know when was this?......
          It was on 1~06~2005. The bad karma was on post #23 of this thread, on the comment I made about John L. Sullivan. According to the control panel, I'm now the proud owner of minus 2,623,446 reputation points. Ain't that a *****. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go out and eat worms.

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
            did tex cobb fought holmes, i remember when i was a kid this guy his white, took all the punches that holmes can thorw, he had no prayer to win the fight but he also wont go down, i think he never got hurt during that fight ...
            Larry Holmes fought Randall Tex Cobb on 11~26~1982. Larry kicked his ass for 15 rounds. Cobb was a tough son of a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket Launchers
              I agree, of the modern heavyweights McCall and Tua are standouts.
              Altough Tua was knocked out in the amateurs.
              mmm interesting got any more details on the tua knockout?

Comment

ali had the best chin ever

Comment

ali had his jaw broke twice if my memories right that takes some doing and still finish the fight

Comment

Marciano had the best chin as i said before, but i'm suprised nobody mentioned Chuck Wepner. Remember what Ali put him through and he kept coming, the Rocky movies were based on him, he was the real life Rocky Balboa

Comment

Anybody who fights with a broken jaw is either insane or a damn freak of nature. Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X