No announcement yet.

Most one sided fight in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez-Lonnie Smith in '91.
    Norris-Leonard - I wonder how one judge even gave Leonard 4 rounds, the other judge had a shutout of 120-104 tally.

Comment

Hopkins vs Tarver and Johnson

Comment

Floyd Mayweather vs Arturo Gatti, it was Ridiculous.

Ali vs Williams was a total pasting

And most Klitchko fights, none more so than Vitali vs Danny Williams...

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
          It pains me to say this, being such a fan of Mike Tyson and all...

The beating Buster Douglas gave to Mike Tyson was estremely one-sided. I haven't seen many world title matches that lopsided..
          Com'on bro even i can admit it was a flat out ass whoopin but most one sided ever? Tyson almost KO'd him!

Comment

Klit vs Briggs

1. Most recent and off the top of my head

2. They're heavyweights so the bombs they throw are hellacious

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Im no fan of Calzaghe, but the one sided pasting he gave Lacy has to rank right up there with the best of them.
              That ranks up there with any of them. I'll throw in Holmes-Cobb too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Com'on bro even i can admit it was a flat out ass whoopin but most one sided ever? Tyson almost KO'd him!
                A knockdown is not an "almost KO." Aside from that one punch, Douglas controlled every second of that bout.

Comment

A knockdown is not an "almost KO." Aside from that one punch, Douglas controlled every second of that bout.
                  Buster was about as close to being out as u can be without actually being out.

Full credit to the man he got up and dominated but we are talking about the most one sided fights ever here, and when a fighter gets badly hurt and dumped on his ass then i fail to see how it can be classed as more of a dominating performance than say Calzaghe vs Lacy or Ali vs Williams

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    Buster was about as close to being out as u can be without actually being out.

Full credit to the man he got up and dominated but we are talking about the most one sided fights ever here, and when a fighter gets badly hurt and dumped on his ass then i fail to see how it can be classed as more of a dominating performance than say Calzaghe vs Lacy or Ali vs Williams
                    Douglas didn't look hurt at all to me.

In any event, Leonard/Duran III is my pick for most one-sided fight of all time. Duran threw 588 punches... and landed 84 of them.

Comment

Douglas didn't look hurt at all to me.

In any event, Leonard/Duran III is my pick for most one-sided fight of all time. Duran threw 588 punches... and landed 84 of them.
                      Well u will find u are very much in the minority on that one.

Duran vs SRL 3 is a damn good call tho

Comment

Working...
                      X