No announcement yet.

Sandy Saddler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Saddler

Wanted your thoughts on his greatness, title reigns, resume, punching power.

???

Great puncher but a very dirty fighter. One might say he fouled Pep to victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      Great puncher but a very dirty fighter. One might say he fouled Pep to victory.

Some might say that and truly believe it without an agenda.You would only say it because you're a racist ****.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Some might say that and truly believe it without an agenda.You would only say it because you're a racist ****.
        Eat sheet loser.

Comment

Eat sheet loser.

Perfect example of your lack of intelligence. As if your pathetically random, pointless threads weren't enough. Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

Perfect example of your lack of intelligence. As if your pathetically random, pointless threads weren't enough. Thanks for proving my point.
            I got more intelligence than two of your likes. As well as creativity, which stands behind those "randon, pointless threads". You wish you had some creativity, you poor soul.

Comment

I got more intelligence than two of your likes. As well as creativity, which stands behind those "randon, pointless threads". You wish you had some creativity, you poor soul.

The only thing you have that I don't have is a racist agenda. Yeah you're creative alright. "It's a shame that Bernardo Mercado didn't get a shot at Larry Holmes." "He had a punchers chance". And the fact that he was a "non black Columbian" intrigued you. Creative huh? LOL Or your view that "We don't know who would really win between Haugen and Whitaker since Haugen didn't try". Just two of your many "creative" threads.

This NSB thread pretty much sums up what kind of poster you are.
              You suck as a poster here and you're as dumb as look.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=506538
              Last edited by joseph5620; 09-08-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

The only thing you have that I don't have is a racist agenda. Yeah you're creative alright. "It's a shame that Bernardo Mercado didn't get a shot at Larry Holmes." "He had a punchers chance". And the fact that he was a "non black Columbian" intrigued you. Creative huh? LOL Or your view that "We don't know who would really win between Haugen and Whitaker since Haugen didn't try". Just two of your many "creative" threads.

This NSB thread pretty much sums up what kind of poster you are.
                You suck as a poster here and you're as dumb as look.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=506538
                As usual, you read everything wrong. Mercado being non black Colombian was a curiosity issue since almost all famous boxers from Colombia were indeed black. And why not, he koed Berbick, why couldnt a huge puncher like him ko Holmes if he landed the lucky punch? Haugen said that stuff himself, I didn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff
                  Ive enjoyed reading what you have to say,Mate. You get a thumbs up from me. I'm glad someone else sees flash and no substance. Billy goats Ward and Bradley are quite overrated for my taste.
                  Thanks mate! Finally someone who has enough brains and logic to see the truth in my comments, instead of taking to some bs rhetoric.

Comment

Very good fighter, Top 35 ATG for my money beat a lot of contenders and a good amount of Champs and HOF routinely went up and weight to fight Lightweights as a FW/JLW, although his title runs are quite disappointing his wins against top opposition make up for it and being the Lineal champion is 2 divisions is a very impressive feat. Had 2 handed punching power with a terrific left hook and right hand, it wouldn't be crazy to say he is a Top 10 P4P puncher.

Comment

Working...
                    X