Sanchez stopage
    28.57%
    Sadler ud
    57.14%
    Sadler stopage
    14.29%

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    who takes it?
    This matchup is out of Salvadore's league,at least by his early passing. Sandy Saddler is a monster and I see him roughing up Sanchez big time. I see Sandy stopping Sanchez in round 9.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
      This matchup is out of Salvadore's league,at least by his early passing. Sandy Saddler is a monster and I see him roughing up Sanchez big time. I see Sandy stopping Sanchez in round 9.
      I don't think I'd pick the Devil himself to stop Sanchez, who could take every punch Saddler was willing to throw. I don't know if Sanchez matured quite enough to beat Saddler, but I think he could make it a competitive, extremely close and hard-fought battle. I'd pick Saddler to squeak it out though. 6/4 split in favor of Saddler.

Comment

There isn't a 126lber in history who I think could take Sanchez out inside the distance. He was too smart, his chin and stamina were too great.

But, I do think Sandy Saddler would beat him by decision.

Comment

I think it would be a pretty good fight.

I'm going to go with Saddler.

Saddler's a handful for anyone on his best day.

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff
            I think a prime Willie Pep would have handled him easily,Mate. Sadlers stock went up because he caught Willie at the right time.

Yeah he caught Pep at the right time in 1948. And in 1949. And again in 1950. But apparently it's always a good time to make excuses for your obvious agenda.

Comment

Working...
            X