• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    Oh and Chris Eubank is an ATG
    i could agree wit u on that

Comment

You can't be serious?
      I don't know enough about McCallum, but he never impressed me,... Three guys have voted no to Norris..... as for exclusive list, the Cut off point is at absolute Maximum 150 members, but current fighters aren't really up for discussion unless popular demand says there in. I have nothing against Norris,,,,, but your vote was the first I've ever heard of that Terry Norris is an ATG....................... I concede to Iron Dan Hamza about HJ...... but it is a somewhat democratic thread........ within reason of course...... it seems like you have a lot of campaigning to get Norris in there.... and you'll have to argue McCallums case too.////........................ good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
        I don't know enough about McCallum, but he never impressed me,... Three guys have voted no to Norris..... as for exclusive list, the Cut off point is at absolute Maximum 150 members, but current fighters aren't really up for discussion unless popular demand says there in. I have nothing against Norris,,,,, but your vote was the first I've ever heard of that Terry Norris is an ATG....................... I concede to Iron Dan Hamza about HJ...... but it is a somewhat democratic thread........ within reason of course...... it seems like you have a lot of campaigning to get Norris in there.... and you'll have to argue McCallums case too.////........................ good luck.
        Any fighter in top 10 in any lineal division is an automatic great..... any Fighter in the top 15 in Middleweight, Welterweight and Lightweight Divisions is AN ALL-TIME GREAT, weight jumpers must get serious consideration....... Alphabet Titles are worth only a tenth of a pre 1967 title...........

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          Julian Jackson
          Steve Collins
          Herol Graham
          Sumbu Kalambay
          Donald Curry
          Michael Watson

I mean seriously

Oh and McCallum is far and away the greatest light middleweight ever

Comment

light middleweight
            Fraudulant division.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Fraudulant division.
              Fraudulent because you like watch fights that you weren't even alive for?

Comment

Fraudulent because you like watch fights that you weren't even alive for?
                Fraudulant because it isn't an old-school 8 division. It exists solely to feed the greed of the fraudulant ABC organizations who reap a windfall of sanctioning from all the extra titles floating around. More weight classes = more "champions" = more title fights = more sanctioning fees = more money for worthless ABC organizations. Not to mention that doubling the number of weight classes dilutes the talent of the legitimate divisions.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Fraudulant because it isn't an old-school 8 division. It exists solely to feed the greed of the fraudulant ABC organizations who reap a windfall of sanctioning from all the extra titles floating around. More weight classes = more "champions" = more title fights = more sanctioning fees = more money for worthless ABC organizations. Not to mention that doubling the number of weight classes dilutes the talent of the legitimate divisions.

Poet
                  Why not just have one weight class!!!! oh those greedy ABC people

Comment

Me and Sugar Ray Leonard both agree, Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Tony Canzoneri

Jimmy Bivins

Gilberto Roman

Ricardo freaking Lopez. Strawweight or not, the most technically perfect fighter I've ever seen other than SRR. Dominated his division and ducked no one. Not his fault he didn't have a wealth of greats to fight.

And I vote definitely "yes" on Mike McCallum.
                      Last edited by SBleeder; 09-05-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X