Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF was that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was some pro wrestling type crap. The 5 guys were all paid to take a dive while light sparring (not that they had a chance anyway)
    Last edited by JAB5239; 08-08-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      This was some pro wrestling type crap. The 5 guys were all paid to take a dive while light sparring (not that they had a chance anyway)

And people call this s-h-i-t the glory days of the HW division, it was a god da-mned circus act with a racist space invader black ****** at the center of it.
      Have a cracker Goebbels :hand9:

Comment

They took dives? Can you prove this?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          They took dives? Can you prove this?
          Didn't a couple of them go the distance? I haven't thought much about that travesty since I saw it live on TV. If it were fixed it would have looked a lot better than it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Didn't a couple of them go the distance? I haven't thought much about that travesty since I saw it live on TV. If it were fixed it would have looked a lot better than it did.

A couple of them not only went the distance but wanted to keep fighting if I remember correctly. While it was a joke of a promotion and it was billed as an exhibition I've not once heard the claim anyone took a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Foreman was just pissy after getting beat by Ali and wanted to prove he was the better man and fought 5 guys in one night for the reason stated before and to vent his anger. They were just exhibitions.
              Yeah but gee, I used to think Tyson was craziest, but after watching George losing the plot I ain't so sure anymore, I last watched this farce about 2 months ago.

Comment

Full good quality video:

Comment

Total Bollocks!

Comment

Working...
                  X