Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History Section, Picks For David Haye vs Wladamir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Haye does telegraph some of his shots pretty bad especially when he gets over excited but he can deliver the straight right hand Beautifully and with no warning. He blinds u with the jab and before u know it ur on ur back

Im thinking of Gurov and Bonin here in particular

He IS a highly flawed fighter tho and is lucky he has that fight ending power that allows him to take rests without his opponents getting too brave

As someone else on here mentioned Haye will move backwards which don't help him.
    Also in this particular fight he is gonna be looking to loop his right over the top and that's gonna leave him even more open than normal.

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    A cheap imitation of Herbie Hide?

That's some cold ****.
    Hide used to use a similar style. He would move around a lot lookin to counter with a big shot. Hence the nickname "dancing destroyer" he also used to talk a lot of **** and had a suspect chin just like Haye. But as I said Haye don't move as good or punch as hard.

You don't see the similarities??

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
      Hide used to use a similar style. He would move around a lot lookin to counter with a big shot. Hence the nickname "dancing destroyer" he also used to talk a lot of **** and had a suspect chin just like Haye. But as I said Haye don't move as good or punch as hard.

You don't see the similarities??
      If Haye has the same chin as Herbie Hide, he won't see the 3rd round against Wladimir. Vitali already put Hide down for a ten count from a left jab many years ago.

Comment

Bowe knocked him silly too, but the most memorable ko that has happened to Hide for me is when an African no hoper named Joseph Chingangu whipped him lol.

I'll be surprised if it does go further than 3-4 rounds............

Comment

Heart says Haye Head says Wlad,i predict klit too win in a drawn out fashion but i hope Haye catches him early too make things interesting,im enjoying the build-up too this one,probanly more so than i will the fight

Comment

What does the History Section feel the chaces are of both Wlad and Haye touching the canvass this saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              What does the History Section feel the chaces are of both Wlad and Haye touching the canvass this saturday?
              It wouldnt surprise me,i think it would be good if one or both of them really have too show some heart in the fight

Comment

The chances are excellent. Both fighters have explosive power and questionable chins. Haye's entire game plan has to be to pop shot Wladimir and hope to catch him flush. I can see them both going down even if the fight turns out to be one sided.

Comment

That had crossed my mind............
                  Like if one goes down and the other gets caught coming in lookin to finish......

But that could be wishful thinking lol.
                  We all want to see a heavyweight classic but I don't think we'll be that lucky.
                  Classic ko maybe.........

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                    It wouldnt surprise me,i think it would be good if one or both of them really have too show some heart in the fight
                    Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    The chances are excellent. Both fighters have explosive power and questionable chins. Haye's entire game plan has to be to pop shot Wladimir and hope to catch him flush. I can see them both going down even if the fight turns out to be one sided.
                    Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                    That had crossed my mind............
                    Like if one goes down and the other gets caught coming in lookin to finish......

But that could be wishful thinking lol.
                    We all want to see a heavyweight classic but I don't think we'll be that lucky.
                    Classic ko maybe.........
                    I'm of the same opinion guys. Nothing would surprise me in this fight, apart from Haye winning on points!

As i've stated in a post on another thread. If Wlad is allowed to dictate the pace, and Haye is dumb enough to go all 'Macho' and try and slug it out with Wlad, then Haye loses by a brutal KO inside of six rounds.

If Haye uses his speed and footwork, and hurts Wlad early on then i think he has a good chance. But there is always a question mark over Hayes stamina, he can certainly get of to a fast pace, but will he be able to sustain that into the later rounds?

Wlad is undoubtedly the favourite, but Haye has certainly got more than just a punchers chance......And Wlad can be hurt, as his three stoppage defeats have shown.

Comment

I really don't think Wlad will even touch the canvas, 30% chance. I think he might fall back into the ropes though but don't think he goes down. Haye's power is so overrated it's not even funny. 100% chance haye does down, probably 2 times at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X