Collapse
No announcement yet.

espn's top 50 fighters alltime as of 2007

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad list, I would make a few changes myself but I bet if each of us put up a list, none of them would match 100%!

Comment

Way too many heavyweights. There are nine on the list, and six in the top 20 alone.

Where the heck is Ricardo Lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by JAVIERNANDEZ View Post
        but really some posters on here have whitaker and monzon ahead of julio cesar chavez despite him being a three division champ and facing the best there was
        I'm no fan of Monzon but Chavez would have to stand on his Mommy's shoulders just to kiss Monzon's azz.

PS. Maybe your "face hurts" because it's slamming repeatedly into Julio Cesar Crybaby's pubic bone

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          I'm no fan of Monzon but Chavez would have to stand on his Mommy's shoulders just to kiss Monzon's azz.

PS. Maybe your "face hurts" because it's slamming repeatedly into Julio Cesar Crybaby's pubic bone

Poet
          hmmm...six time world champion and three division world champ..holds the record for most defenses of a title,most title fights,most title fight victories and he is tied with joe louis for most title defended by ko.so again why should monzon rate higher than jcc ?

Comment

hmmm...six time world champion and three division world champ..holds the record for most defenses of a title,most title fights,most title fight victories and he is tied with joe louis for most title defended by ko.so again why should monzon rate higher than jcc ?
            Monzon didn't have 100 fights against Tijauana cab drivers. End thread.

Poet

Comment

Monzon didn't have Don King paying off judges and refs to throw fights to him. End thread.

Poet

Comment

no logical explanation as to why monzon should rate higher than jcc

who did monzon fight that matches jcc resume? nino benvenuti lmao

Comment

he is in the same league as edwin valero killing wives is very popular amongst south american boxers

Comment

no logical explanation as to why monzon should rate higher than jcc

who did monzon fight that matches jcc resume? nino benvenuti lmao
                    Nino Benvenuti was a better fighter than anyone Chavez beat.....and Monzon KOed him twice. Bennie Briscoe, Emile Griffith, Jose Napoles, and Rodrigo Valdez were also better fighters than anyone Chavez beat.....and Monzon went 6-0 against them.

Poet

Comment

he is in the same league as edwin valero killing wives is very popular amongst south american boxers
                      And Chavez whinged like a little b1tch when he didn't get his way

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X