Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How dare people say Joe Louis would have been knocked out by Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
    I know. I've called them out on it before.
    Therein lays one of the problems when dealing with nuthuggers. Take the *****s for example: They simply take it as a tenent of faith that Floyd is the fastest, most skilled fighter to ever step in the ring and no amount of evidence otherwise is going to shake the ediface they've constructed.....even SUGGESTING otherwise is heresy and is going to prompt a hysterical response. The Klitlickers are even worse :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Therein lays one of the problems when dealing with nuthuggers. Take the *****s for example: They simply take it as a tenent of faith that Floyd is the fastest, most skilled fighter to ever step in the ring and no amount of evidence otherwise is going to shake the ediface they've constructed.....even SUGGESTING otherwise is heresy and is going to prompt a hysterical response. The Klitlickers are even worse :rolleyes9:

Poet
      The Pacqiuao fans are worse than both.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I dunno, it can't get any worse than Klitschko2011 aka Steelhammer2011 aka Wlad Ownz's cut-and-paste propaganda spam

Poet

Comment

This does pose an interesting question: in terms of raw impact/physical power, who hit harder? I'd say Louis was the better puncher, but did Tyson have more power?

Comment

Arguing which nuthuggers are worse is a futile exercise. They're all cut from the same cloth: unthinking adherence to the fighter of their choice, inability to deal with criticism of said fighter in any form, repeated assertions of opinion as fact etc.

Though Klitschko2011 takes the prize as far as annoying pricks are concerned.
            Last edited by nomadman; 06-02-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              I dunno, it can't get any worse than Klitschko2011 aka Steelhammer2011 aka Wlad Ownz's cut-and-paste propaganda spam

Poet
              Oh, it can, it can.

I venture in NSB quite often (Increasingly struggling to understand why) but just to discuss the current Boxing game as depressing as it is with the limited selection of good posters in there and I'm telling you the new Pac nuthuggers are the worse I have EVER seen.

That includes; Tyson, Chavez, Oscar, Jones, Mayweather AND Klitschkos.

And when I bring up names like Chavez and Tyson you know the severity I'm talking about.
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-02-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                Arguing which nuthuggers are worse is a futile exercise. They're all cut from the same cloth: unthinking adherence to the fighter of their choice, inability to deal with criticism of said fighter in any form, repeated assertions of opinion as fact etc.

Though Klitschko2011 takes the biscuit as far as annoying pricks are concerned.
                They're all cut from the same cloth but by God this new breed is just remarkabley dense.

Comment

I've never recieved so much hate from any fan group as much as Klitschko fans, having said that a huge proportion of it is chalked up to one particular individual.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                    I've never recieved so much hate from any fan group as much as Klitschko fans, having said that a huge proportion of it is chalked up to one particular individual.
                    True, I did once getting PM'ed alot of verbal abuse by one of the Klitschko fans for claiming Jack Dempsey is greater than Vitali Klitshcko.

Then again, I got abuse and called a ***** by a Pacqiauo fan for saying Floyd Mayweather was my favourite active fighter in a thread where I was aruging that Mayweather avoided Antonio Margarito back in 2006.

So I'm not sure which group is more stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                      I've gotten the usual red-k accompanied by the "dumb ******" comment from Klitschko2011.....the dumb **** can't even figure out I'm white as Casper The ****ing Ghost lol :hah9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X