No announcement yet.

Best Infighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
    Just out of interest, how do people rate ward's inside fighting? a bit of holding and he keeps his head forward and pressed against his opponents chest but I actually really enjoy his fights (it seems sometimes i must be the only one).
    hes definitely one of the best from the newer generation. I can't wait to see him and Johnson got at it on the inside! O damn!

Comment

Jeff Fenech was a very good inside fighter, example of him against Payakaroon when he moved up to Super Bantam.

Only 3 mins long but in this vid alone he shows decent defense and is able to throw very crisp / clean punches

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I know with all the drug test bull**** and that.

In the interviews though he's a really likeable guy and his style is great to watch in my opinion.

Yes, he's cocky so was Mr. Ali yet he gets portrayed as the saint he never was.
        not just that, ali said he was the greatest, but he fights the best.....floyd=the opposite.

and I'm not sure how bragging about your money and lying makes you likeable

Comment

Fritzie Zivic was legendary for being very rough inside.

I always like watching Paulie Ayala fight because he tries to stay inside. lefty with a nice overhand right hookinside and good hook/uppercut combs ionside. too bad he didn't have more power. Obviously not the best ever, but most of them have been mentioned.

In the modern era, its jt, floyd, bhop and everyone else.

Collazo is a nice inside fighter and so was spaddy.

Comment

Working...
          X