• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales > Barrera

Did tonight's fight seal it for you?

Phuck yeagh,Hes always been a lil better in my eyes

El Terrible came back tonight

Comment

Allways thought Morales was better then Barrera. Tonight just showed how good Morales was in his prime and how much better he was then Kahn, Maidana, Ortiz, Kotelnik, Alexander, Bradley and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
        Allways thought Morales was better then Barrera. Tonight just showed how good Morales was in his prime and how much better he was then Kahn, Maidana, Ortiz, Kotelnik, Alexander, Bradley and others.
        I was impressed by that too. A one eyed man well above his best weight class who shouldn't even be boxing anymore did what Amir couldn't do. He had better control over Maidana and defense than Amir did. It's the difference between all time skills and good skills.

Comment

Yeah. I had Morales above Barrera before this fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            I was impressed by that too. A one eyed man well above his best weight class who shouldn't even be boxing anymore did what Amir couldn't do. He had better control over Maidana and defense than Amir did. It's the difference between all time skills and good skills.
            With Morales punch and ability to take a punch he could allways have beat far bigger men in my mind. Plus never count a man with Morales will power out, he has enough will power to alter his own dna if need be. With both eyes he would have knocked out Maidana.
            Last edited by Holtol; 04-10-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holtol View Post

why on earth are you comparing him to jr WW's?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                I think he's trying to give us an idea of how skilled Morales is.

Comment

Not for me. I've always liked the style of Barrera a bit more. Regardless, it was an incredible performance.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    He just about beat a jr ww with one eye and far past prime. In his prime he would have done a lot better then he did tonight, espesially if he had his vision. He would have out performed Kahn, Ortiz, and Kotelnik.

Comment

Working...
                    X