Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODH, where does he belong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLH was a beast at 35 and 40. His career at 47 was quite good as well but the lower weights were by far his best...I place him at 10 or 11.

Comment

It's hard to say, because the list really needs major re-configuring.

Comment

I have to say that I never liked ODLH after the Trinidad fight. It may be clouding my judgement but I don't see how he cracks the TOP 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
          It's hard to say, because the list really needs major re-configuring.
          Why does it need this "major re-configuration"? As I stated in the very first post this is NOT an all time list, just a test to see where some may or may not think he belongs amongst the fighters names. I've never made a top 15 list a 147, but I know Oscar wouldn't be in it. Neither would Quevas, Palomino, Trinidad, Burley (at least on resume), Zivic or Corbett III.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            This isn't my all time list at 147, but it would look similar to this. Where is, if anywhere would Oscar fit in based on his career and accomplishments at 147?

1. SRR
            2. SRL
            3. Armstrong
            4. McLarnin
            5. Hearns
            6. Griffith
            7. Corbett III
            8. Napoles
            9. Burley
            10. Walker
            11. Zivic
            12. Trinidad
            13. Ross
            14. Palomino
            15. Quevas
            Nowhere near this list, that's where. What did he accomplish at welter? His two best wins are extremely tainted and other than that he lost every other significant fight he had there and holds wins over the great David Kamau, Hector Camacho and Derrell Coley. Whoops, forgot Patrick Charpentier.

Comment

Working...
            X