No announcement yet.

Is Jim Watt Underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jim Watt Underrated?

Watt was British, European & WBC Champion.

He made 4 defences of his WBC Title. And he beat 13-0 Howard Davis Jr & 73-1 Sean O'Grady. And it took a ATG in Arguello to take the title from him.

Watt was not too bad a fighter yet his commentary for SKY TV is terrible, the guys voice grates on me and he talks a load of rubbish instead of simply calling the action.. His fighting style was not very exciting yet he fought some very good fighters and held his own with them Buchanan, Arguello & Davis was all excellent showings by Watt

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Watt was not too bad a fighter yet his commentary for SKY TV is terrible, the guys voice grates on me and he talks a load of rubbish instead of simply calling the action.. His fighting style was not very exciting yet he fought some very good fighters and held his own with them Buchanan, Arguello & Davis was all excellent showings by Watt
      Absolutly right his commentary drives me insane and his ideology of workrate= win just makes me hard to not turn the volume down when he is commentating on Sky.

As for the question though, yeah he is underrated most definitely alot of people in the UK and atleast 95% of casual fans outside of Scotland didn't even know he was a fighter let alone a good one.

Comment

Working...
      X