No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    Rios is better than Maidana and could probably pretty easily outbox him, but I have a feeling that he would stand in Maidana's face and just try to outman him. They both have that mentality that they have something to prove and we could get some pretty unbelievable exchanges.
    Couldnt agree more on all accounts!

Same with Lucus

And btw why couldnt all the casual fans who tuned into Haye vs Klitchko in their masses have seen a REAL Fight like this and fell in love with the sport instead of a shambles that will have lowered their opinion of boxing yet further!???

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I hate it more when I had 40 Quid on Lara to win by Descison at 6/1 odds!!!
      Ouch! U gotta be pissed! Its bad enough when u lose fair and square lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Couldnt agree more on all accounts!

Same with Lucus

And btw why couldnt all the casual fans who tuned into Haye vs Klitchko in their masses have seen a REAL Fight like this and fell in love with the sport instead of a shambles that will have lowered their opinion of boxing yet further!???
        I think that he would flatten Khan, too. Khan is ok, but if he jumps in with his hands down and Bam Bam catches him with a right, he'd knock Khan's head into another zip code.

There's a slight chance that Khan outboxes him, but I really think that Rios is a monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          ríos had that look on his face. the guy doesn't take no for an answer

and i'm also a bit surprised that lara isn't getting his props as much as he should

the guy fought a nearly perfect fight with a hematoma the size of a grapefruit on his head

the swelling even made it to his eye by the end of the fight

having his cornerman putting all of his weight on it with the enswell to move it away from the eye helped him see down the stretch, but that thing is going to swell up even worse now
          I dont like Lara. Theres something missing there. He's pretty dull aswell

Dude fought a good fight tho and deserved better than to be shafted on live tv...
          Credit for fighting through the injury but im not sure how bad it effected him really

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            I think that he would flatten Khan, too. Khan is ok, but if he jumps in with his hands down and Bam Bam catches him with a right, he'd knock Khan's head into another zip code.

There's a slight chance that Khan outboxes him, but I really think that Rios is a monster.
            HOLD UP.......... Khans another prospect altogether he puts the punches on Bam Bam in bunches, gives him movement and that speed differential would be enourmous!

Do u like Rios or rate him only?

Comment

• Khan would beat Brandon Rios within an inch of his life.

Comment

Ouch! U gotta be pissed! Its bad enough when u lose fair and square lol
                I should be 280 Pound richer instead I am 40 pound poorer

Because of a disgusting Descison.

****ing moronic judges, driving me crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I should be 280 Pound richer instead I am 40 pound poorer

Because of a disgusting Descison.

****ing moronic judges, driving me crazy.
                  ****in crooks should never judge again. Ever.

Was the Cintron fight worth a watch, havent seen it yet?

Comment

****in crooks should never judge again. Ever.

Was the Cintron fight worth a watch, havent seen it yet?
                    I didn't watch the Cintron-Molina fight nor do I plan to.

Just genuienly have no interest in Kermit Cintron what so ever.

Heard he was dominated, though.

Comment

HOLD UP.......... Khans another prospect altogether he puts the punches on Bam Bam in bunches, gives him movement and that speed differential would be enourmous!

Do u like Rios or rate him only?
                      He's a cocksucker but I really like watching him fight. He's like a baby Margarito and I loved Tony...I know, I know...

But Khan can put all the punches he wants on Rios, he doesn't have the power to hurt him. And when he jumps in with his hands down and that chin, it leaves him really open to a puncher and Rios is clearly that.

Comment

Working...
                      X