No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    I remember laughing so much when I first played the game "Knock dat cracker on his aaaasss."

"Yeah man, knock the cracker on his ass."

He posted this in the lounge this morning in a thread called "Fight night champion is racist". Only thing in his post history that stands out. Im sure he meant it as a joke, but the site is taking a hardline stance on anything racial.
    Jesus the mods really are cracking down,its obvious he only said that in context,im sure its only a short ban he is a top poster

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
      Jesus the mods really are cracking down,its obvious he only said that in context,im sure its only a short ban he is a top poster

it seems like they were a bit quick on the trigger, but i wont go too much into that

Comment

I remember laughing so much when I first played the game "Knock dat cracker on his aaaasss."

He posted this in the lounge this morning in a thread called "Fight night champion is racist". Only thing in his post history that stands out. Im sure he meant it as a joke, but the site is taking a hardline stance on anything racial.
        So he's banned for quoting a game ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          So he's banned for quoting a game ?.
          I don't know the details or if that's even what got him banned. I'm just assuming going by his post history.

Comment

• "knock the cracker on his ass" sounds really dangerous for crackers like myself.
            I'm happy it's not a mainstream game in my home country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              Did anyone see this?

I felt Khan lost the fight without doubt but this seems kind of shady.
              It turns out it was an IBF official. This is becoming tiresome now. Khan should just stop moaning, take his loss like a man (he wasn't robbed) and correct his numerous mistakes in the rematch.

Comment

If he got banned for that, WTF.

Comment

• If Guerrero fights floyd ill be pissed its the most pointless fight ever against the most unworthly fighter. It's needs to be Berto when he beats ortiz or cotto. Perfect time for a cotto fight. Alvarez should worry about if he can even get through kirkland first. I think Kirkland proves he's the number one Junior Middleweight after megafights with alvarez and cotto after molina setting up a P4P showdown with Middleweight kingpin Martinez. And if the barker fight is any indication of decline with Martinez, kirkland may have a shot.

Comment

Only a 1 day ban though, not a big deal.

The funniest thing about it is, I'm white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      Only a 1 day ban though, not a big deal.

The funniest thing about it is, I'm white.
                      Good to see you back so quickly B!

Comment

Working...
                      X