History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    1. Pacquiao
    2. Mayweather (I briefly dropped him but he's back now that he's back)
    3. Martinez
    4. Donaire
    5. Marquez
    6. Wlad
    7. Ward
    8. Pongsaklek
    9. Froch
    10. Segura

Gamboa and Mares are pounding on the door to get in
    I feel like Pongsaklek is over rated.... Always by good posters and voices of the sport so mabey thats just me

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      I feel like Pongsaklek is over rated.... Always by good posters and voices of the sport so mabey thats just me
      I just wanted to show off being able to spell his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

i rage every time i see him in the rankings

he fought guy who was 0-1 recently

1-2
        0-2
        1-3

i mean you gotta be joking, wonjonkam, lol. fight somebody.

he's on the list i believe on a victory over an undefeated kameda

not really sure how the strength of a kameda victory gets him such a secure slot on the p4p list
        but hey, ring ****zine does wild **** sometimes and there's nothing that can be done.

Comment

• Wow. That was embarrassing. Credit to Showtime for rubbing the ref's face in that ****.
          Last edited by BigStereotype; 08-13-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Wow. That was embarrassing. Credit to Showtime for rubbing the ref's face in that ****.
            Its fun too see but nothing ever really gets done about it, absolutely disgraceful job.

Comment

• Wonjongkam is overrated in the sense he shouldn't be P4P and is on his very last leg, I expect Sosa to take him out. Still, he was a fine fighter in his prime, even if his opposition left something to be desired at times.

So, fellas, whose performance was worse? Marlon Wright in Bute-Andrade I or Russell Mora in Agbeko-Mares???

Comment

• if i ever want to win a world title in (basically) my hometown and russell mora is the referee i'm going to hit my opponent repeatedly in the boys
                and nothing's going to happen

goldenboy stinks in this one.
                that ref clearly had an agenda.

i'm not sure if i've ever seen refereeing that blatant, and that consistently one sided

i hope mora got a nice kickback form GBP

he's not going to get any big fights anymore

Comment

• DA ****!?

That was some bull ***** last night man....

First off tho, i didnt score it as i went but by the end i did feel Abner Mares deserved the win points wise even without that ****** lowblow KD and assuming he would have been deducted himself for it had it been ruled correctly...

However a brilliant little scrap has been totally tainted by inept or imo more likely crooked reffing! Mares went low ALL NIGHT! Some were not half as bad as made out and Agbeko did pull him down on occasion but come on there must have been at least 20 low blows man! And that one that caused the KD was Huge AND right in front of Russell!!! ****er needs his licence taken away tbh...

I dont blame Mares tho he was clearly no angel but if the ref calls it clean or just lets u get away with it then hey ur gonna do it right...

King Kong Must have lost some steam via those low blows tho which makes u think "what if" what if he were stronger late and had more in the tank? Mabey he lands somee more right hands and Mares is toast? Who knows but Russell robbed us of our chance to find out.

Agbeko should have made more of a fuss when tagged low and/or retaliated but thats not the point

As it stands tho i think the best fighter and the man who wanted it more and fought the better fight won

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i rage every time i see him in the rankings

he fought guy who was 0-1 recently

1-2
                    0-2
                    1-3

i mean you gotta be joking, wonjonkam, lol. fight somebody.

he's on the list i believe on a victory over an undefeated kameda

not really sure how the strength of a kameda victory gets him such a secure slot on the p4p list
                    but hey, ring ****zine does wild **** sometimes and there's nothing that can be done.
                    Glad someone agrees!

Sometimes i wonder are people mentioning him p4p (and im not talking about Bigstereotype who is a top drawer poster here) just to show off that they know the little guys and the fighters from that part of the world??? I know them too - dont make them great fighters! Like u say dude his comp has been weak as *****

Care to throw ur own rankings up?

Comment

• It was the one of the worse ref jobs I have seen in a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X