Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Surgeon...just think of Barrera-Morales how Barrera still fought Hamed like a year later. Gamboa still gonna get a chance to tax that ass, don't worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      @Surgeon...just think of Barrera-Morales how Barrera still fought Hamed like a year later. Gamboa still gonna get a chance to tax that ass, don't worry.
      Well for one thing id be rootin for Lopez! Still id agree Gamboa is the pick.

I guess theres some truth to that but u cant beat a clash of undefeated fighters where someones 0 has got to go! The fight will be well worth a watch and still top quality but some of the shine is missing now u have to admit. With Barrera he by most accounts won the Morales fight, even if u didnt think so u knew he was right in there. Lopez got stopped. But i hear u. The point is just get the big fights done man, **** all this "marinating" *****

Comment

• 10 years ago today I watched Lennox Lewis defend his title against Hasim Rahman in what was a historical upset. The date South African time was April 22nd, but here in the U.S. it was still the 21st. I am sure the date was not on Lewis's mind as he was only concerned with getting his title back. Which he did 7 months later.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          10 years ago today I watched Lennox Lewis defend his title against Hasim Rahman in what was a historical upset. The date South African time was April 22nd, but here in the U.S. it was still the 21st. I am sure the date was not on Lewis's mind as he was only concerned with getting his title back. Which he did 7 months later.
          **** Off! 10Years!? Man time flys huh, i remember it so clearly! Damn im gettin Old!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            **** Off! 10Years!? Man time flys huh, i remember it so clearly! Damn im gettin Old!
            I was thinking this too, seems like just yesterday!!

Comment

• I feel like I'm the only one considering the possibilty of Mosely pulling off the upset. Anyone else? I mean, anything can happen inside that squared ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                I feel like I'm the only one considering the possibilty of Mosely pulling off the upset. Anyone else? I mean, anything can happen inside that squared ring.
                Anything CAN happen, but I wouldn't be willing to bet on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                  I feel like I'm the only one considering the possibilty of Mosely pulling off the upset. Anyone else? I mean, anything can happen inside that squared ring.
                  Anything can happen especially when u hit like Shane Mosley plus they always say a great fighter can produce one last great performance on any given night so......

Still being real i will be ASTONISHED if Mosley wins and to be honest a little surprised if he makes it to the final bell, despite never being stopped before. Pacquaio is just unreal, a thrashing machine.

As usual tho i root for Shane

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Anything CAN happen, but I wouldn't be willing to bet on it.
                    Of all the major upsets this year, Lemieux, Lopez, Berto and Kirkland, which do you think was the biggest?

Comment

• Allen Conyers Vs Carlos Molina
                      April 29 2011
                      Espn Main event

Comment

Working...
                      X