History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
    Watchu talkin bout Willis?
    Yuriorkis Gamboa putting a beat down on Solis.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Yuriorkis Gamboa putting a beat down on Solis.
      That boy is some kind of fast! Great footwork too, i was very impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        That boy is some kind of fast! Great footwork too, i was very impressed
        Yeah, I agree. His power is a little overstated, he's too aggressive at points but my God what a talent. Get that boy to Wild Card and you have yourself a scary, scary fighter.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. His power is a little overstated, he's too aggressive at points but my God what a talent. Get that boy to Wild Card and you have yourself a scary, scary fighter.
          Spot on man, the Wild Card is the place for this dude! Look what Freddie did with a Raw one handed Pacquaio, he'd cream himself training Gamboa

Im a huge Lopez fan so want him to KO Gamboa but being honest im seeing a Gamboa KO Win here

Comment

Spot on man, the Wild Card is the place for this dude! Look what Freddie did with a Raw one handed Pacquaio, he'd cream himself training Gamboa

Im a huge Lopez fan so want him to KO Gamboa but being honest im seeing a Gamboa KO Win here
            Well I'm a huge Juanmaricon hater, but I'm not positive that Gamboa wins. I'd definitely favor him but I want to see how he deals with Lopez's power, because that dude is no joke. I just don't like him because he beat up Rafa Marquez. I'd favor Gamboa to outspeed Lopez, dance around him, go in and out and overwhelm Lopez eventually.

Comment

Well I'm a huge Juanmaricon hater, but I'm not positive that Gamboa wins. I'd definitely favor him but I want to see how he deals with Lopez's power, because that dude is no joke. I just don't like him because he beat up Rafa Marquez. I'd favor Gamboa to outspeed Lopez, dance around him, go in and out and overwhelm Lopez eventually.
              Man i love Lopez, he's like a little Tito Trinidad!

Rafa was the man and even at his age after all those wars he showed Juanma he still needed to be respected and gave him a real fight.

I dont know how any boxing fan could dislike the Marquez brothers, they are total pro's, real fighters fighters. But i felt like the Lopez vs Marquez clash was kind of a passing of the torch fight in a way. Would have been a complete classic if Rafa hadnt got injured. I hate how people claimed he bottled it, after what that guy went through vs Vasquez i think he deserved the benifit of the doubt!

Comment

Man i love Lopez, he's like a little Tito Trinidad!

Rafa was the man and even at his age after all those wars he showed Juanma he still needed to be respected and gave him a real fight.

I dont know how any boxing fan could dislike the Marquez brothers, they are total pro's, real fighters fighters. But i felt like the Lopez vs Marquez clash was kind of a passing of the torch fight in a way. Would have been a complete classic if Rafa hadnt got injured. I hate how people claimed he bottled it, after what that guy went through vs Vasquez i think he deserved the benifit of the doubt!
                Lopez-Gamboa needs to happen in 2011. I wonder if Donaire bolting from Top Rank will help make it happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Lopez-Gamboa needs to happen in 2011. I wonder if Donaire bolting from Top Rank will help make it happen?
                  Sure does man! And i think it will, they've been talking about it forever now, its not gonna get any bigger so just get it done already!

Donaaire's departure cant hurt anyway

Who'd u like in the fight Scott?

Comment

• Where do you guys think the next great rivalry will come from? was thinking about this the other day,so much BS in the sport nowadays its hard too imagine another barrera/morales or something

Comment

• ORtiz v Berto

Did NOT expect that from Victor Ortiz. Good brawl though.

Comment

Working...
                      X