Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Ward winning on points. Both these guys are capable of an ugly fight tho. So I am not expecting a watchable go of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
      Who do y'all got in Ward v Dawson and Pascal v Cloud?I got cloud abd ward
      Ward on points in a tough tactical battle, i think he is stronger mentally and just has a bit more hustle about him
      Not sure about Pascal vs Cloud yet but it should be a cracker

Comment

• perhaps the funniest rumor i've heard in some time;
        and this one is really blazing through the gyms in the west and picking up steam :

chad dawson was not only dropped, but was knocked out cold by edison the pantera miranda in sparring.

there are offshoots of the rumor, some are saying that he was dropped and got back up and won the round, others saying that he got back up but they stopped sparring. it's anarchy. i dont put stock into rumors at all, but it's good for a laugh.

i don't believe it in the least, as the only "media" members to try and verify it are clowns like steve kim, but is that not the funniest thing you've heard all year?

edison friggin miranda knocking dawson cold
        miranda would literally never shut up about it. he'd storm a ward - dawson press conference and call andre ward out... again

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          perhaps the funniest rumor i've heard in some time;
          and this one is really blazing through the gyms in the west and picking up steam :

chad dawson was not only dropped, but was knocked out cold by edison the pantera miranda in sparring.

there are offshoots of the rumor, some are saying that he was dropped and got back up and won the round, others saying that he got back up but they stopped sparring. it's anarchy. i dont put stock into rumors at all, but it's good for a laugh.

i don't believe it in the least, as the only "media" members to try and verify it are clowns like steve kim, but is that not the funniest thing you've heard all year?

edison friggin miranda knocking dawson cold
          miranda would literally never shut up about it. he'd storm a ward - dawson press conference and call andre ward out... again
          Read the threads, it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post

if i believed everything i heard on the boxingscene..

Comment

• tonight's fight is oh so significant.

i'm not expecting any real fireworks, but it should be one hell of a boxing match.

Comment

Woah when did u reappear!? Im calling laughable bull****!

Comment

• Picks for tonight gents? Im going with Bellew, Ward, Klitschko and Matthysse

Comment

Your not coming back are you....?

Comment

• Ward is without a doubt the p4p best. What separates him is that he's willing to be challengedh

Comment

Working...
                      X