History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Up to 120 billion he retires an ATG.
    I don't know, I think he's too old too make an ATG career for himself now, remember he's only had 10 fights now and no one is going too be in a hurry to fight him. Who can he beat too make himself an ATG within the next 6 years or so when he's likely too retire ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      I don't know, I think he's too old too make an ATG career for himself now, remember he's only had 10 fights now and no one is going too be in a hurry to fight him. Who can he beat too make himself an ATG within the next 6 years or so when he's likely too retire ?.
      There is no way he's an ATG by the time he retires.

He's 31 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        There is no way he's an ATG by the time he retires.

He's 31 years old.
        A lot of people think he's older as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          He doesn't age, he's a robot manufactured purely for the purposes of death and destruction upon his foes.

No-one can halt the fatal war machine that is Rigondeaux, not even age or death itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Up to 120 billion he retires an ATG.

an atg?

he's an ATG amateur i'd say. i'm really not an authority on that (whereas you all damn well know i am one on pro boxing, ) but i know his creds match up with some of the best.

he's 31, man.

he's already a legend after beating this man, granted
            Last edited by New England; 06-10-2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              an atg?

he's an ATG amateur i'd say. i'm really not an authority on that (whereas you all damn well know i am in pro boxing,) but i know his creds match up with some of the best.

he's 31, man.

he's already a legend after beating this man, granted
              refer to post 1231

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
                NSB is being hilarious. The place is flooded by moaning confronted by hating and the most massive use of the milk bottle smily in the history of this website.

I would kinda like to see PBF get robbed too, just to see the aftermath.
                As tempting as it might be to derive some serious lulz and satisfaction out of what the nuthuggers on both sides are doing in NSB I just can't: Decisions like this will end up destroying boxing and I can never be happy over an obvious fix.....sigh.

Poet

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    As tempting as it might be to derive some serious lulz and satisfaction out of what the nuthuggers on both sides are doing in NSB I just can't: Decisions like this will end up destroying boxing and I can never be happy over an obvious fix.....sigh.

Poet
                    I mean... you are right. But... well... it's fantastic. Might as well take the good with the bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
                      I mean... you are right. But... well... it's fantastic. Might as well take the good with the bad.
                      Wish I could join you. I just can't get it out my mind that with all the blatant robberies over the past year (and Paq-Brad is the highest profile one) I'm hearing the opening notes of the funeral dirge for the sport I've invested nearly 40 years of my life to

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X