No announcement yet.

Fastest white boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    It is probably the black blood in many Latin fighters (such as Camacho) which is in reality responsible for their ultra-fast legs & mitts. Noted: Ulta-fast Latins never hail from Paraguay or Chile but more northern climes where cotton was king, especially the cotton & sugar growing islands of the Caribbean!

Since we durst not suggest it is genetic, by buggery, lest we offend someone, we are forced to declare it is a result of being reared in a ******. But since many early white fighters were raised in ******s as well, we conclude that ultra-speed is an occasional property of being raised in a black ******. This should satisfy all.
    - -Ali usually considered the fastest heavy, but Dempsey and Tyson prob match him.

Seriously, you add up the racial demographics sociologists use blather out their nonsense, it adds up to 110-115%, and a large chunk of that is the "Hispanic" designation that differentiates between black and white Hispanics. Yet the actual population count only adds up to 100%.

Camacho was the fastest fighter I've ever seen in his youth before the nose candy, and guaranteed he'd tick white Hispanic. And ****** is a ***ish term, not AA.

What's Stokely say?

Comment

Willie Pep, Joe Calzaghe, Lomachenko, Caleb Plant

Comment

The "super-speed breed," seems to be the white/black racial mix. No black speed demon has been pure black. Chew on that. I thought someone might catch that. Not around here, though. The likes of Roy Jones, Cassius Clay and Ray Leonard look light brown next to an African, and no pure African has been an ultra-speed demon.

Even someone like our queen can catch that drift. Well, I mean they should.

Comment

In recent times, Joe Calzaghe, Ricky Hatton 'As mentioned up above, Ricky Hatton's footwork was immense' He is the one fighter who Mayweather could not rely on his own footwork, to keep him at a distance. Ricky Hatton could move forwards faster than Mayweather could move, backwards or side ways 'Very impressive footwork, the best since Mike Tyson' in the sense that it was also educated footwork.

Oscar Del La Hoya 'If you class him as white, he is Mexican etc'.

Comment

The "super-speed breed," seems to be the white/black racial mix. No black speed demon has been pure black. Chew on that. I thought someone might catch that. Not around here, though. The likes of Roy Jones, Cassius Clay and Ray Leonard look light brown next to an African, and no pure African has been an ultra-speed demon.

Black people come in all different tones, from what I have research Africa is more genetically deserve than any other reign in the world 'Sugar Ray Leonard looked straight up African'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Black people come in all different tones, from what I have research Africa is more genetically deserve than any other reign in the world 'Sugar Ray Leonard looked straight up African'.
              - -How many Sugar Rays have there been?

Comment

You want the fastest white fighter?

Give me Ali back for a day and enough white face paint.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

No, the inside of Ray's ašshole looked straight African, I'll give him that.

Comment

You're a sad old man

Comment

No, the inside of Ray's ašshole looked straight African, I'll give him that.
                      This is a very odd post.

I suggest that you remove it.

Comment

Working...
                      X