Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest white boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not say a dancer's grace was superior. I said that only blacks exhibit it in the ring, and it seems to have begun with Robinson. No reason to back off any of that until someone shows otherwise, by boisterous buggery.

Sure, Sanchez was great, but he looked like anything but a dancer as he went about his business. More like a mechanic. Great rhythm is possible without looking graceful, while instead looking mechanically efficient.

Willie Pep description: Smaller than Rocky Marciano, but long legged for his height. Willie had deceptive reach because his legs were long. Willie's hair was not red, or he would have been the fastest redhead in history.

Use any of that you want for a school report.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 09-24-2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      It goes much longer back. The Chinese ethnic genotype(s) has travelled and established community in other parts of Asia. The Innue (sp?) are not genetically related to what people would describe as a Japanese Person and they are of course, the indigenious Japanese. Most would attribute this to long standing migrations from China to the Islands surrounding her.

This goes beyond the socialization of Japan where the aristocracy first developed in the Heine court from Chinese cultural imports and teachings (before the Samurai) Chinese expats probably were coming over when the Berring straits was still connected lol.
      - -Haven't studied Japanese history, but I understand what constitutes China is several longstanding ethnic groups separate from the Han who dominated Chinese leadership since their unified inception with only 2 exceptions for about 23 centuries now. The Han were not warriors, but rather bean counters, merchants, and inventors, and at the time of Marco Polo, their records concerning the Japs are limited, so there may be 100 different war like tribes then that could've settled there. The Koreans are connected to China and just as different to them as the Japanese are.

In Marcos time kublai khan sent a massive fleet there to subdue them, but their captains were not ocean experienced and ******ly sailed into a typhoon to be demolished.

Lots of noggins rolled at the Khans court after that debacle.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -Haven't studied Japanese history, but I understand what constitutes China is several longstanding ethnic groups separate from the Han who dominated Chinese leadership since their unified inception with only 2 exceptions for about 23 centuries now. The Han were not warriors, but rather bean counters, merchants, and inventors, and at the time of Marco Polo, their records concerning the Japs are limited, so there may be 100 different war like tribes then that could've settled there. The Koreans are connected to China and just as different to them as the Japanese are.

In Marcos time kublai khan sent a massive fleet there to subdue them, but their captains were not ocean experienced and ******ly sailed into a typhoon to be demolished.

Lots of noggins rolled at the Khans court after that debacle.
        The Han are the largest ethnic genotype, and there are many others. China actually in many ways, is analogous to ***ish genotypes and culture because in both, one CAN become Chinese, Or ***ish. And in fact that is what happened in China, where adapting the culture made one Chinese. This is similar to the Hebrews, and all the Semites in the Middle East, of course there are major differences as well...I only use this analogy because with the Japanese, one CAnnot become Japanese.

The ideas of race and culture are very different, both have forms of xenophobia, but traditionally in China, being Chinese meant knowing how to behave to others, speak the language, things of that nature. This cannot be stressed enough because it is what bound China and made her a sort of benign variation of the "Borg" lol.

Regarding Korea, it is the usual "first" place that things went that spread out of China. Exoteric Buddhism, confucianism, etc. Korea of course adapted those ways to her landscape.

Yes The Mongols were twice rebuffed from Japan. Wow!! if they landed I often wonder what a battle that could have been! Most people do not know that the Japanese, and the Samurai class even, first venerated the bow and arrow, then the spear, and finally the sword. They would have fought in groups of eight... And it would have been a battle to behold! If the Mongols could get resources to bare on land...and start a rush it would have been a change in the odds...

Something funny to behold QueenB: My dad fought against the japanese in the South pacific during the Second World War as a Marine: Guess what the BIG problem was? Same as what was the problem for the Mongols! The Army divisions were straight wiped out trying to land, two more Marine divisions as well, my Dad was one of the first to make beachhead...I guess some things do not change.

For fun it would be nice to post a questionare about who would win that one, and what would Japan look like? I might do so in another section lol.

Comment

• Ol' whitey plugs along slowly, setting all time standards. Look at slow ol' Larry Bird in pro basketball, possibly the greatest player ever, and probably the slowest player inch for inch on the list. What do those white boys have that is so special anyway? I could tell you plainly, by bickering buggery, but I shan't.
          Last edited by The Old LefHook; 09-25-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Ol' whitey plugs along slowly, setting all time standards. Look at slow ol' Larry Bird in pro basketball, possibly the greatest player ever, and probably the slowest player inch for inch on the list. What do those white boys have that is so special anyway? I could tell you plainly, by bickering buggery, but I shan't.
            Larry bird was not the greatest player ever by horsery and buggery.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Larry bird was not the greatest player ever by horsery and buggery.
              Oh.

I said "possibly." But I guess he wasn't much good, according to you, eh? Nothing special there, a generic, run-of-the-mill pro. Right?

Hell, I will take your opinion over Magic Johnson's and Lew Alcindor's anytime, especially when it comes to hoops, by blithering buggery.

Comment

It is difficult to supplant traditions already firmly in place, or even to share their ancient flower beds. Extreme motivation and luck required. You are the expert on martial history. Fighting only with arms is rare in martial history, isn't it? Boxing must seem a tad retrogressive to cultures with strong hand to hand traditions already. Imagine being told your opponent will strike at you with arms only, or being recruited for the sport in your native land. White men recruited for the sun dance would have balked too.

Of course then there is the racial aspect of it, which will get you tagged a racist for even discussing it, by bloated bŭggery. One alarming possibility is: Asians are not built for it.

Not built for what, did you say? Repeated buffeting, head punches, then, sir. Jaw and skull may be poorly designed for absorbing repeated blows. The anatomy of the races varies in small but significant degree in many fine aspects, jaw and skull attachment being but one.

Brazil's lethargy with regard to the manly art of self defense is certainly cultural. For one, she has another way of kicking ašs in the street and in the gym which is clearly superior. Since most countries' established native or transplanted martial art defeats a boxer heads up almost every time, why bother with pũssy boxing at all?

Popo was Brazillian, and they got well positioned behind him. Ahem! For in their squalid favelas they love their celebrity news, and will get behind anyone famous. And that's a fact, by basking bŭggery.
                Very realistic man. Mentions the reality of racial inferiority/superiority in fighting and the fact that boxing in of itself is an inferior fighting style compared to other martial arts.

Comment

I did not say a dancer's grace was superior. I said that only blacks exhibit it in the ring, and it seems to have begun with Robinson. No reason to back off any of that until someone shows otherwise, by boisterous buggery.

Sure, Sanchez was great, but he looked like anything but a dancer as he went about his business. More like a mechanic. Great rhythm is possible without looking graceful, while instead looking mechanically efficient.

Willie Pep description: Smaller than Rocky Marciano, but long legged for his height. Willie had deceptive reach because his legs were long. Willie's hair was not red, or he would have been the fastest redhead in history.

Use any of that you want for a school report.
                  Speaking of which that's the main physical advantage of the blacks, the longer limbs. I'm not convinced by this fast twitch muscles theory. What can be easily viewed are their disproportionately long legs and arms which are a blessing in boxing.

Comment

Oh.

I said "possibly." But I guess he wasn't much good, according to you, eh? Nothing special there, a generic, run-of-the-mill pro. Right?

Hell, I will take your opinion over Magic Johnson's and Lew Alcindor's anytime, especially when it comes to hoops, by blithering buggery.
                    By Moslem by Islam...Larry Bird looks like a big ugly midwestern girl.

Comment

• Bird makes first string on the All Time team. All the top pros say he was that good. I know your opinion on basketball is big time, but I will go with Alcindor and Magic Johnson anyway. They do not know basketball as well, but there are two of them. Together, their opinion just outweighs yours by ounces.

Comment

Working...
                      X