No announcement yet.

Why Muhammad Ali betrayed Malcolm X Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
    Thanks bro, I have a lot of respect for you as a poster, have you heard of Bruce Perry? IMO he is a scumbag

Looking forward to it bro, same question to you about Perry.
    Who is he??

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Who is he??
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005.../gayrights.usa

It has some information, Guardian is a very credible paper I just don't like the way this article goes. For me it feels like the writer completely disregards Muslim and African culture, which annoys me since X was a huge influence in both cultures.

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005.../gayrights.usa

It has some information, Guardian is a very credible paper I just don't like the way this article goes. For me it feels like the writer completely disregards Muslim and African culture, which annoys me since X was a huge influence in both cultures.
        Oh now I know who Bruce Perry is. Ugh.

Comment

Looking forward to it bro, same question to you about Perry.
          I came across that article a while back, the dude clearly has his own agenda. Sounds like something from the National Enquirer

Comment

Originally posted by -Ironmike- View Post
            I came across that article a while back, the dude clearly has his own agenda. Sounds like something from the National Enquirer
            Thanks a lot for these reads btw, yeah I know I'm actually pretty surprised it didnt happen sooner a lot of great dead people are accused of scandal like this by bull**** journalists and "historians" that claim to have the monopoly of truth on the person.

Comment

Thanks a lot for these reads btw,
              Your welcome. I have alot more to come. After I finish with Ali, I'll do some on Tyson
              yeah I know I'm actually pretty surprised it didnt happen sooner a lot of great dead people are accused of scandal like this by bull**** journalists and "historians" that claim to have the monopoly of truth on the person.
              Guys like Malcolm will always get crapped on by writers who clearly have their own personal agendas. Its a shame, but that's the way it is. I'm definitely looking forward to reading that new Malcolm X biography though, it should be really interesting

Comment

Thanks a lot for these reads btw, yeah I know I'm actually pretty surprised it didnt happen sooner a lot of great dead people are accused of scandal like this by bull**** journalists and "historians" that claim to have the monopoly of truth on the person.
                It's kinda funny to see how Malcolm has been marginalized when, at the time of his death, he was a far bigger international figure than MLK was.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  It's kinda funny to see how Malcolm has been marginalized when, at the time of his death, he was a far bigger international figure than MLK was.
                  Well not many people know that. Malcolm is my hero and too many others but the white dominated media wanted a convenient black figure to be the black hero and thats why they portray MLK(though they distort his image aswell he was more aggressive then made out to be) as the main figure in black activism, its also no coincidence that many people are unaware of some of Nelson Mandelas freedom fighting methods(I dont criticize it, he was not a terrorist). The media and gorvernment always try to shut Malcolm out, a teacher in the US was fired for teaching students Malcolm X.

Comment

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rest...3m4BMrucBPMG2N

Comment

how many of you in this thread are actually BLACK?

Comment

Working...
                      X