No announcement yet.

The greatest/funniest boxing quotes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Nice. I guess he was right in the end. But Conn should've tried a little harder to run in those later rounds to win a decision. Or at least stick and move, be a moving target.
    Louis was just a great finisher.

Comment

Yep and Conn became a stationary target.

Comment

''I'll hit him so hard he'll get nicked for speeding''
        -Nigel Benn (on being offered a fight vs Gary Stretch)

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          James toney - "I got everyone crying and whining,, bytchkco sisters crying, hasim Rahman and the whole Nation of Islam crying, lucky I didn't shove Some pork into his mouth"
          **** me that's funny!

Comment

Normally I don't do interviews with womens unless I fornicate with them.

So you shouldn't talk anymore.

Unless you wanna, you know.- Mike Tyson

Comment

Or how about leading up to the Lennox Lewis fight when Tyson yelled to a reporter "I'll f*#k you til you love me, f****t". Damn, he was ticked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Or how about leading up to the Lennox Lewis fight when Tyson yelled to a reporter "I'll f*#k you til you love me, f****t". Damn, he was ticked off.
                That was angry Tyson the Tyson who said the quote above was as relaxed and calm as you would ever see him during his career.

Comment

Seems more calm since he retired.

Comment

I'm paraphrasing but the funniest I ever heard was Erik Morales

"It doesn't matter if the fighter is white or black, people just want to see two Mexicans beat the **** out of each other."

Comment

Tyson saying he was going to eat Lewis' children and then Lewis all Tyson was going to eat was these, holding up his right and left hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X