Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P Harder Puncher....Ray Robinson Or Julian Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P Harder Puncher....Ray Robinson Or Julian Jackson?

???
    ???
    ???
    Robinson
    38.89%
    Jackson
    61.11%

Flip a coin!

Comment

As much as I like Ray there's not much footage of him in his prime where he had even more power then what most of us have seen from him at Middleweight and Jackson had inhuman power in each of his punches, got to go with him on this one.

Doesn't take anything away from Robinson's power, I just think Jackson is possibly the hardest puncher ever p4p.

Comment

I wouldn't really rank anyone higher than Jackson p4p.

Comment

I think Julian Jackson is one of the hardest punchers ever in the sport.

Comment

Jackson is probably the hardest hitter p4p ever. In boxing.

Comment

bolo,do you actually think about these threads you make?

Comment

When did Julian Jackson ever came close to accomplishing a knockout on the level of Robinson's knockout of Gene fullmer?

The one time he stepped up against a bigger foe with an iron chin,he hit him with everything and still couldn't put a dent in him.....getting knocked out himself.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  When did Julian Jackson ever came close to accomplishing a knockout on the level of Robinson's knockout of Gene fullmer?

The one time he stepped up against a bigger foe with an iron chin,he hit him with everything and still couldn't put a dent in him.....getting knocked out himself.
                  well, thats mostly because he was facing a fellow ATG puncher, and his chin happened to fail first. His durability was never that great to begin with anyway...and he actually was winning the fight up till that point.

Robinson was the better puncher...but not the harder puncher. Jackson's explosive power really can not be matched.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    well, thats mostly because he was facing a fellow ATG puncher, and his chin happened to fail first. His durability was never that great to begin with anyway...and he actually was winning the fight up till that point.

My point was that he fought a bigger man than himself,noted for having an iron chin and failed to knock him out.He hit him hard and often enough and failed to score a knockout.

Robinson,like Jackson,was fighting a naturally bigger man than himself,who also was noted for being incredibly durable,and Robinson still managed to blast him out with a single punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X