Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar Ray is by far my favorite./\

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
      Wow You guys are something else. I just got through reading Ali's book by Hauser (His Life and Times). Finished it today and started on monday. Terrific book. I highly recommend it.

I'm going to start reading Don King: His Life and Crimes by Jack Newfield.

I'm also thinking about buying:

Sorcery at Caesar's (Leonard/Hagler)
      Four Kings
      The Don King book is an eye opener, you'll enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
        Had the Greb book but lent it to someone and never got it back. Fearfully expensive now whenever i've looked at it.
        I spent about $100 on the 3 books (Greb, Langford and Gans) I ordered last week (got the Langford one already). And while I wouldn't say thats petty cash to me its nothing I wouldn't even think about dropping for a night out to eat and drink. Its much nicer though when you can go to amazon.com and find a good book for under $5 though.

Comment

Ones i have read :

Raging Bull
          The Four Kings
          Calzaghe's book
          De La Hoya's book
          Nigel Benns's book
          Michael Watson's book
          Frank Bruno's book
          Holyfield's book

Hands of Stone, Teddy Atlas's book and a good Mike Tyson book are next on my 'to read' list i think.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
            Had the Greb book but lent it to someone and never got it back. Fearfully expensive now whenever i've looked at it.
            I hate it when people do that (borrow something and don't bring it back).

Comment

Working...
            X