• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he isn't. By some of the posts here I can tell he's underrated

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      [/B]

Im curious what 10 heavyweight you have punching harder than George, and why?
      Like actual heavy weights? or just people who fought in the heavy weight divisision.

actaully i was more so refering to p4p. he might fall in the back 10 if its just heavy weights that actually weigh in at 205+.

sulivan, chyowniski, willard, fitzsimmons, jeffries, dempsey, marciano, barbados joe, louis, tunney, tyson all have better ko to tko records, all of them had a punch that would knock an opponent out and not just down.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-03-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ruby Robert;8971557]Like actual heavy weights? or just people who fought in the heavy weight divisision.

actaully i was more so refering to p4p. he might fall in the back 10 if its just heavy weights that actually weigh in at 205+.

sulivan, chyowniski, willard, fitzsimmons, jeffries, dempsey, marciano, barbados joe, louis, tunney, tyson all have better ko to tko records, all of them had a punch that would knock an opponent out and not just down.[/QUOTE]

As did Foreman.

With all due respect though you've got to be kidding with Willard, Walcott, Choynski and Tunney at heavyweight. and with all you have to compare who those ko's were against and when. I can accept arguments for Marciano, Dempsey, Louis and even Tyson. The rest do not compare in my opinion, at least at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

With all due respect though you've got to be kidding with Willard, Walcott, Choynski and Tunney at heavyweight. and with all you have to compare who those ko's were against and when. I can accept arguments for Marciano, Dempsey, Louis and even Tyson. The rest do not compare in my opinion, at least at heavyweight.[/FONT][/COLOR]
          Willard 23 wins 20 of them by ko 2 of them by tko though not many noteable names a 37 yo jack johnson being the best he definatly had some punching power.

walcott....allright fine P4p definalty higher then foreman though

choynski 37 ko's 37 ko's not one tko though most the time the ko's wernt against heavier men. p4p harder puncher but i guess not quite heavy weight.

tunney definatly harder p4p and possiably harder overall id say he definatly would have been more likely to ko ali. and norton fraizer chuvalo might not have gone as fast but they would have all been down for the 10, well maybe not chuvalo.

I can throw in tommy burns, tom sharky, max schmelling as well as harder hitters with more ko power then foreman

thinking about it i wouldnt even rate foreman in p4p top 20 hardest punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
            Willard 23 wins 20 of them by ko 2 of them by tko though not many noteable names a 37 yo jack johnson being the best he definatly had some punching power.

walcott....allright fine P4p definalty higher then foreman though

choynski 37 ko's 37 ko's not one tko though most the time the ko's wernt against heavier men. p4p harder puncher but i guess not quite heavy weight.

tunney definatly harder p4p and possiably harder overall id say he definatly would have been more likely to ko ali. and norton fraizer chuvalo might not have gone as fast but they would have all been down for the 10, well maybe not chuvalo.

I can throw in tommy burns, tom sharky, max schmelling as well as harder hitters with more ko power then foreman

thinking about it i wouldnt even rate foreman in p4p top 20 hardest punchers.
            LOL! I haven't read anything this stupid and absurd in a long time. If ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
              LOL! I haven't read anything this stupid and absurd in a long time. If ever.
              It is what it is and if the only argument you pose against it is that its stupid and absurd then you win good sir for i must retreat in awe of your Master debater skills.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2010, 01:27 AM.

Comment

It is what it is and if the only argument you pose against it is that its stupid and absurd then you win good sir for i must retreat in awe of your Master debater skills.

You're right. I don't debate illogical post. It's a waste of time. If you were actually making valid and intelligent points I would consider it. That's not the case with you. Foreman "didn't really hurt or knockdown" Frazier he was just "spinning him?" "Lennox Lewis had very little punching power?". "Gene Tunney and Tommy Burns punched harder than Foreman?". Tunney would have most likely put Ali, Chuvalo, Norton, and Frazier down for a ten count?" Just some of your classic post. And you lied when said Foreman couldnt put fighters away for a 10 count with one punch. It is what it is good sir. Maybe you would like to watch Foreman "Spin" Frazier here lol.

Last edited by Calilloyd; 08-10-2010, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                  [/B]

You're right, I don't debate illogical post. It's a waste of time. If you were actually making valid and intelligent points I would consider it. That's not the case with you. Foreman "didn't really hurt or knockdown" Frazier he was just "spinning him?" "Lennox Lewis had very little punching power?". "Gene Tunney and Tommy Burns punched harder than Foreman?". Tunney would have most likely put Ali, Chuvalo, Norton, and Frazier down for a ten count?" Just some of your classic post. And you lied when said Foreman couldnt put fighters away for a 10 count with one punch. It is what it is good sir. Maybe you would like to watch Foreman "Spin" Frazier here lol.

really i cant watch youtube videos while im at work and have to wait till i get home other wise i would have commented on your other post with the video.

and as i cant watch youtube videos so i dont quite recollect but im pretty sure norton was standing when the ref said 10 even though the ref counted him out, or atleast standing the moment after the ref said 10. take it as a ko if you will as most im sure will i just take it as evidence that even when they are down for the 10 count they are just confused and not in the least bit actually Knocked Out.

Comment

really i cant watch youtube videos while im at work and have to wait till i get home other wise i would have commented on your other post with the video.

and as i cant watch youtube videos so i dont quite recollect but im pretty sure norton was standing when the ref said 10 even though the ref counted him out, or atleast standing the moment after the ref said 10. take it as a ko if you will as most im sure will i just take it as evidence that even when they are down for the 10 count they are just confused and not in the least bit actually Knocked Out.

What happened with these guys at the end of the fight? And these are just examples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      [/B]

What happened with these guys at the end of the fight? And these are just examples.

cant watch youtube videos but he did put something like 28 people down for the 10, havnt seen the moore or lyle fights and unless those videos are them id say the other 26 kos came from mentally and physically weak opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X