No announcement yet.

The Magic Man's Top 10 P4P ATG of ALL TIME

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
    I AGREE all Joe Calzaghe does is WIN no excuses!!!

All Vitali does is QUIT.

Ow my shoulder hurts, Byrd is too fast and Im punching nothing but Air please help me!

My skin is made of toilet paper and rips so easy, I want to fight Lennox when he is 40 so I can have a better chance Waaaaaaaaaaaaa cry, cry

That just made my day. even old, past his prime, lennox whupped him.

SO if Joe is the best, when he 50 and some guy mugs him on the street, who has no fighting skills, that makes him the p4p best fighter in the world? interesting. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
      well, he's smart on that part, makes more than I do in a year in probably a week haha.
      Too bad he has to make his living saying "Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?" :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

All laughing aside, why are we feeding this troll anyway? It's pretty damn obvious he's just an adolescent wind-up-merchant who just comes into Boxing History to piss people off :thinking9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          All laughing aside, why are we feeding this troll anyway? It's pretty damn obvious he's just an adolescent wind-up-merchant who just comes into Boxing History to piss people off :thinking9:

Poet
          ^^^^ The truth. Don't feed the trolls. The history forum should be free from flames and trolls. Only civil discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
            1. Joe Calzaghe- 46-0, over 20 title defenses. Didnt go down until his mid 30's. wins over legends HOpkinds, Jones, and Eubank. Wins over Kessler, Lacy and Veit all guys who were very very good. Joe was the best.

2. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Whats there to say that hasnt been said? Hes the man. Hard to put him number 2, but I just dont see a way that his style could match up with the southpaw dragon.

3. Vitali Klitschko- I love him, you love him, we all love him. Never been down, never finished a match behind on the score cards. A freak of nature.

4. Wladimir Klitschko- could overtake his bro someday. The more athletic brother, but with an acchilles heal called his chin. Hes learned to hide it and avoid punches to it.

5. Roy Jones Jr. - Freak athlete, afraid of British people was his only downfall. had he fought Benn or Collins or Eubank or beaten a joe calzaghe then he would be higher, but unfortunately he never did.

6. James Lights Out Toney- The beast

7. Lennox Lewis- Contrary to reports, the man didnt have that bad of a chin, watch the first round vs. Briggs. He took the mans best shots. I dont know how much he sparred, but in his 2 ko's he looked more stunned. In round 4 vs. Briggs he has felt the mans shots and stands there smiling at him. Big strong and skilled. No HW before his time would have stood much of a chance.

8. SRL- Had all the skills, was quick, the best of his time for sure, the boxing game has just passed his time up by a little bit.

9. Bad Chad Dawson- A man like Bad would murder an old timer like Marciano with speend and precision. He needs some better competition, but who knows how high or low he has to go to find it.

10. Marvin Hagler- A great great fighter who like SRL has just been a little bit passed by

Honorable mention -Pernell Whitaker, Paul Williams, Shane, JCC, and Erik Morales.
            Wow, for a moment I thought I pressed the wrong button and was in the NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
              Exactly!

I don't believe anyone can possibly be as stupid/ignorant as this TS... I mean for real! He must be sitting there laughing his ass off, because so many have taken the bait.

Imagine if not a single poster had responded to this thread. Or to the posts of other trolls. Then they would have nowhere to go with their nonsense - and the real fans here could have some serious discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by cameronpaul View Post
                im british, from england -and it makes me smile that other people can see how **** calzaghe is. 1.his got no power
                2. his got an italian chin (which comes with italian IQ)
                3. his like the kid in the class that trys super hard and beats you barely- you just feel slightly let down by how much a jobsworth he is.
                4. welsh
                5. landed over 1000 punches vs jeff lacy and didnt even hurt him once.
                6. i agree that if you win youve done your job well. but theres also a class aspect of the game, like watching brasil play football. calzaghe did not have natural beuaty of basil -he faught hard and faught to win. but thats not class , its just work rate.
                Italian chin? Italians have the best chin so I assume thats a compliment. From Marciano, to Jake, to Paulie, Italians have had great chins over the years, so I guess thats a compliment?

So because you are not attracted to Joe Calzaghe he isnt the best?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...12797488c9.jpg

Jeff Lacy looks pretty hurt here.

Your whole post is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
                  Italian chin? Italians have the best chin so I assume thats a compliment. From Marciano, to Jake, to Paulie, Italians have had great chins over the years, so I guess thats a compliment?

So because you are not attracted to Joe Calzaghe he isnt the best?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...12797488c9.jpg

Jeff Lacy looks pretty hurt here.

Your whole post is a joke.
                  Your whole post is a joke?

Your entire threads and posts are a joke.

Hey everybody,TheMagicMan actually believes Muhammad Ali wanted to fight George Foreman in a "small" ring.

He doesn't even know that Muhammad Ali planned to dance the entire fight,and changed his mind "after" the first round.

This guy knows nothing about the things he posts.NOTHING.

Lets start calling him TheMagicJack,Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X