Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting Marine View Post
    Marciano by first round KO.
    Agreed.

If Tyson can KO a heavyweight Spinks in less than sixty seconds, than Marciano probably wins in 30.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      Agreed.

If Tyson can KO a heavyweight Spinks in less than sixty seconds, than Marciano probably wins in 30.
      haha this guy loves Tyson.

Comment

Spinks would quickly find out that this aint Steffen Tangstad.

Or Gerry Cooney.

Marciano by early KO.

Spinks can't handle that kind of power, and his punch would have no effect whatsoever on Rocky.

Comment

This would be a brutal affair, and contrary to popular opinion I don't see in early knock out in either direction. Rocky would be eating Spinks jabs and rights the whole time he was pressing the fight trying to wear Spinks down and may even taste the canvas as he on occasion did. Every round would be very close but I think the Rock wears him down and stops him by tko between 10 and 12.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            This would be a brutal affair, and contrary to popular opinion I don't see in early knock out in either direction. Rocky would be eating Spinks jabs and rights the whole time he was pressing the fight trying to wear Spinks down and may even taste the canvas as he on occasion did. Every round would be very close but I think the Rock wears him down and stops him by tko between 10 and 12.
            Agreed...The Rock wasn't a fast starter. He will wear out Spinks over the course of the rounds, before landing the Susie Q.

Comment

Marciano would beat Michael Spinks.

Comment

Working...
              X