Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Comeback In History.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreman's comeback is way up there, what a beauty, moorer didn't know what hit him when foreman landed that straight one 2 on him.

but all the **** ali had gone through in his career, it's hard to go past him, arguably his best years were the three he missed out on

Comment

Originally posted by Yarmez
      Foreman's comeback is way up there, what a beauty, moorer didn't know what hit him when foreman landed that straight one 2 on him.

but all the **** ali had gone through in his career, it's hard to go past him, arguably his best years were the three he missed out on

Yes Ali went through hell and back and had the title wrongfully stripped from him. Not only that, he wasnt allowed to fight and was facing a possible prison sentence.

Comment

when ali came back you can clearly see that he lost some foot speed

Comment

i liked ali's comeback and george foremans the best

Comment

Originally posted by cms
            i liked ali's comeback and george foremans the best

me too man, those are my top ones

Comment

Foreman!!!

Comment

foreman returning when he was old

Comment

yea i wish

Comment

foreman wasnt 42 and 0 when he fought ali he was only 40 and 0..and i would say foreman coming back to ko'moorer and when the title was something special.and if you are just talking about a guy who was loosing a fight came back to win it would have to be foreman again..have you ever watched the ron lyle foreman fight?the first time i saw it i thought foreman was going to get ko'd he was being rocked and stagged around the ring and then out of no where he landed a jab right hand and pretty much turned the fight around and ko'd lyle

Comment

foreman or ali, but considering foreman when he was old, i have to say foreman

Comment

Working...
                      X