Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing becomeing a old man's sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations I'm pleased you didn't waste it having an argument with someone
    In fact agreeing with me was the perfect way to hit your 9000 lol

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post

Comment

Because the skill level of the younger generation is on average sensibly worse than the previous one.

Because fighters have less fights throughout their careers than they use to so they peak and age later.

Because everyone can perform at a higher level at an older age, regardless of profession.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
          It's amazing how few rows I get into when I put all the trolls on ignore

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            It's amazing how few rows I get into when I put all the trolls on ignore

Poet
            On that note I'll BRB as I really need to take a Snopkins and of course I'll remember to wipe my Rolling Stone afterwards

Poet

Comment

I guess another factor is we age better these days in general.
              I can remember they days that when you bumped into a man of 50 at a funeral you wondered whether it was worth him going home.

Comment

Working...
              X