Box2008 and his spewed garbage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box2008 and his spewed garbage

Originally posted by BOX2008 View Post
    No one likes you, that's why your on red. You know nothing about boxing history and the only boxer you know about is Tyson, which is typical.

Go away
    I am a fan of Manny Pacquiao.

I am a fan of Floyd Mayweather.

I am not afraid to express how I truly feel about them and that is why I'm red.

And I could care less who likes me on this forum - and from what I've seen, the knowledgeable people on this website are all red.

The people with the most green K are the biggest *******s on the planet who know NOTHING about boxing.

That's how you measure members on this site? You, sir, are a bigger idiot than I thought - and that's bad. Sounds like your butthurt about my comments toward your idol Ricky Hatton.

I look forward to following your thread about sonny and watching Sonnyboy back you down into a corner until you have nothing to say, it's always amusing to watch him pwn an idiot such as yourself.

Typical lamer, talk **** to somebody then put them on ignore. That's probably what you'll end up doing to Sonny after he pwns u, just like Hellboy or Shazam did.

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    I am a fan of Manny Pacquiao.

I am a fan of Floyd Mayweather.

I am not afraid to express how I truly feel about them and that is why I'm red.

And I could care less who likes me on this forum - and from what I've seen, the knowledgeable people on this website are all red.

The people with the most green K are the biggest *******s on the planet who know NOTHING about boxing.

That's how you measure members on this site? You, sir, are a bigger idiot than I thought - and that's bad. Sounds like your butthurt about my comments toward your idol Ricky Hatton.

I look forward to following your thread about sonny and watching Sonnyboy back you down into a corner until you have nothing to say, it's always amusing to watch him pwn an idiot such as yourself.

Typical lamer, talk **** to somebody then put them on ignore. That's probably what you'll end up doing to Sonny after he pwns u, just like Hellboy or Shazam did.

Word to the wise: You should move this thread to the Thunderdome

Poet

Comment

take this to the thunderdome kid

Comment

To the dome!!

Comment

Working...
        X