Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Types Of Drugs Was Joe Louis Addicted To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    Good point on parents typically being enablers.

If Joe did have a love for heroin, I could see the dude throwin him some here and there.

Its certainly a possibility. But don't you think more people would have known and talked about this? Nothing is taboo anymore, especially about a celebrity who has been dead for more than a quarter century. I just think this would have come to light if it were really true.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      [/B]

Its certainly a possibility. But don't you think more people would have known and talked about this? Nothing is taboo anymore, especially about a celebrity who has been dead for more than a quarter century. I just think this would have come to light if it were really true.
      Any source will tell you he was heavy into drinking and drugs, although they don't specify which drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
        Any source will tell you he was heavy into drinking and drugs, although they don't specify which drugs.

I disagree with this my man. Most sources have said he had an affinity for cocaine. Besides what you pulled up I had never heard of a heroin addiction before.

Comment

Working...
        X