Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Accomplished HW Lennox Lewis Or Joe Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People have said 'dont listen to sonnyboy, he's just a hater' and also in private messaging from people who obviously despise you, advising me what kind of a reputation you have as the village idiot. But don't worry, I'm merely putting my opinions out there for other people to see ;-) You can argue as much as you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shazam! View Post
      FAIL AGAIN! You're on a roll Carlos!

Haha....I'm gonna spell this out very, very clearly so that tweedle dee and tweedle dum can understand. Lord knows you need it.

I said Lewis's era was the best era 'since Ali's era'.

Sonnyboy then made up a special new sentence, claiming that I said 'as good as Ali's era'.

These are two completely different statements, aren't they? Do you understand that? One is true. That means I said it. One is false. That means I didn't say it.
      But to say it's the "best since Ali's era" is meaningless. The 80's was the best era since Ali's era as well, that hold's no water, unless you meant that his era was as good as Ali's, which would make you an idiot.

What is your point?

Comment

People have said 'dont listen to sonnyboy, he's just a hater' and also in private messaging from people who obviously despise you, advising me what kind of a reputation you have as the village idiot. But don't worry, I'm merely putting my opinions out there for other people to see ;-) You can argue as much as you want.
        a `Hater` does not pay good money to go and watch a boxer live` on several occasions, paying for travel, over-night hotel bills and top priced tickets... That is the actions of a fan.
        But what is hurting you is that i am telling it like it really happened, because "I was there"... i dont get ****** into this imaginary world like you have of claiming Lewis beat the best fighters in the greatest era of all time, That he beat every man he ever fought, That Tyson was not `Shot, That Rid**** Bowe ducked him, blah, blah, blah... you come across as someone in their teens or early 20s who knows very little about the sport of boxing, yet from your comments which i have read so far on the topics, it seems to me that you have something personal against The Great Mike Tyson.. .. Tyson has nothing to prove to you, me or any other boxing fan the world over, he was without doubt one of the, if not thee most exciting fighter since the days of Jack Dempsey, so i suggest you invest in some literature & videos of Mike Tyson and you will then understand just how great he was for the sport of boxing..As for Lennox Lewis remember that `I was There` you was not, i followed his career from start to finish and know what i am talking about, where you are just a young guy who bought a poster of Lewis from your local news-agents and worships it each night, then comes on this forum spewing-out drivel, claiming Lewis could do this to him and that to them, Foreman said this and Stewart said that etc etc, i have addressed every claim you have made about Lewis which i see as being incorrect, so now you are starting personal insults and ridicule towards me, i suggest you start to grow-up.

Comment

• That thing about Lewis simply "having a nonexistent jab" is bull****.

The Lewis that fought Frank Bruno did, however, have a very bad jab, that was mostly used as a range-finder to set up some bomb. It was far more developed later.

The most devastating punch he had was actually the left hook, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Telepath View Post
            That thing about Lewis simply "having a nonexistent jab" is bull****.

The Lewis that fought Frank Bruno did, however, have a very bad jab, that was mostly used as a range-finder to set up some bomb. It was far more developed later.

The most devastating punch he had was actually the left hook, in my opinion.
            it was not a "nonexistent jab" but it was far from being a lethal weapon like Ali, Holmes, Liston & Joe Louis jab.. The jab of Lennox Lewis was a "Paw-like, Distraction" he never beat-up any opponent with his jab.. Frank Bruno gave Lewis a lesson in jabbing as did Ray Mercer.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              it was not a "nonexistent jab" but it was far from being a lethal weapon like Ali, Holmes, Liston & Joe Louis jab.. The jab of Lennox Lewis was a "Paw-like, Distraction" he never beat-up any opponent with his jab.. Frank Bruno gave Lewis a lesson in jabbing as did Ray Mercer.
              I think you underrate it. Surely it wasn't a Liston jab, but I think in the later stage of his career, it was stronger than Ali's, albeit Ali _used_ his jab much better, and was of course a lot faster.

Comment

• *Shakes head* as someone said earlier, a pathetic hater.

Too much time on your hands sonnyboy. You should spend it reading an English spelling and grammar book.

Anyone know if it's possible to block this guy? He's the only downer on an otherwise interesting forum.
                Last edited by Shazam!; 03-24-2010, 04:45 AM.

Comment

*Shakes head* as someone said earlier, a pathetic hater.

Too much time on your hands sonnyboy. You should spend it reading an English spelling and grammar book.

Anyone know if it's possible to block this guy? He's the only downer on an otherwise interesting forum.
                  i have quite a bit of time on my hands as i am retired, yet i notice you are on here from morning to night, obviously you are unemployed

Comment

*Shakes head* as someone said earlier, a pathetic hater.

ive obviously hurt your feelings by telling you how it really was with Lewis career... The one thing you must always remember when talking about Lennox Lewis is that he is the only champion in history to be stripped of every belt for refusing to fight the No1 contenders... like it or not, its true

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                      a `Hater` does not pay good money to go and watch a boxer live` on several occasions, paying for travel, over-night hotel bills and top priced tickets... That is the actions of a fan.
                      But what is hurting you is that i am telling it like it really happened, because "I was there"... i dont get ****** into this imaginary world like you have of claiming Lewis beat the best fighters in the greatest era of all time, That he beat every man he ever fought, That Tyson was not `Shot, That Rid**** Bowe ducked him, blah, blah, blah... you come across as someone in their teens or early 20s who knows very little about the sport of boxing, yet from your comments which i have read so far on the topics, it seems to me that you have something personal against The Great Mike Tyson.. .. Tyson has nothing to prove to you, me or any other boxing fan the world over, he was without doubt one of the, if not thee most exciting fighter since the days of Jack Dempsey, so i suggest you invest in some literature & videos of Mike Tyson and you will then understand just how great he was for the sport of boxing..As for Lennox Lewis remember that `I was There` you was not, i followed his career from start to finish and know what i am talking about, where you are just a young guy who bought a poster of Lewis from your local news-agents and worships it each night, then comes on this forum spewing-out drivel, claiming Lewis could do this to him and that to them, Foreman said this and Stewart said that etc etc, i have addressed every claim you have made about Lewis which i see as being incorrect, so now you are starting personal insults and ridicule towards me, i suggest you start to grow-up.
                      Excellent post. Perfect mix of experience, education, etiquette and humor.

Shazam, you aren't on Sonnyboy's level. You are coming off as a serious ******* who is delusional to a fighter that he loves - like a small child.

He obviously has seen more film, read more literature, and been to more fights than you have, so there is really nothing wrong with just walking away from this one. No need to block anyone, argue, or make anymore insults. Just leave it alone and walk away, before you come off as not just an *******, but a ****** *******. That's the worst kind of *******, shazam. Just walk away.

Comment

Working...
                      X