No announcement yet.

Ezzard Charles or Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Method Checker View Post
    Oh, really now? You haven't given any opinions related to the thread topic. You're in here to troll and you say I'm a moron? Ha. I laugh at your irony.

Go and play with your dolls. I'm sure the men in your sig would love to join you, as well.
    Trolling? More like laughing at a pre-pubescent idiot who's getting schooled by his betters You have yet to say anything remotely intelligent on the thread's subject or in any other thread for that matter. The only thing that can really be gleaned from any of your posts is that you're a Ray Leonard nuthugger and possibly a ***** as well (just to educate your limited intellect, a "*****" is a Fraud Gayweather nuthugger). Now little boy, tap out biotch

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Trolling? More like laughing at a pre-pubescent idiot who's getting schooled by his betters You have yet to say anything remotely intelligent on the thread's subject or in any other thread for that matter. The only thing that can really be gleaned from any of your posts is that you're a Ray Leonard nuthugger and possibly a ***** as well (just to educate your limited intellect, a "*****" is a Fraud Gayweather nuthugger). Now little boy, tap out biotch

Poet
      I have given my opinion on the debate of who is the greater fighter. Whether or not you agree with my opinions is none of my concern. However, you haven't given your opinion. You've just bashed my posts in this thread without making a helpful contribution.

You really do talk as if you're a child. Nuthugger? *****? Are you really 41? Maybe you are and that's just the type of language you use with kids when you hang around at the local schoolyard.

Comment

I have given my opinion on the debate of who is the greater fighter. Whether or not you agree with my opinions is none of my concern. However, you haven't given your opinion. You've just bashed my posts in this thread without making a helpful contribution.
        Untermenschen like yourself aren't entitled to opinions: When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

You really do talk as if you're a child. Nuthugger? *****? Are you really 41? Maybe you are and that's just the type of language you use with kids when you hang around at the local schoolyard.
        Hmmmmm, this coming from someone who resorted to "gay" insinuations right from the start? Seriously Dude, your maturity level is more appropriate for posting in NSB with the kiddies not posting in one of the adult sections like Boxing History.

Poet

Comment

Going by resume, let's try it:

Welterweight: You, me and the majority of people agree that Leonard was better, at this division.

Light middleweight: You're right on this one. Hearns' resume clearly smashes Leonard's.

Middleweight: Another division that you, me and the majority of people agree that Leonard was better.

Super middleweight: Hearns beat James Kinchen and Michael Olajide. Leonard beat Duran and Lalonde. Leonard's wins are better.

Light heavyweight: Hearns wins on this one. He simply beat the better fighters, at this division.

In the end, that makes it 3-2 Leonard.
          Leonard - Duran III might have been for the SMW title, but it was fought at the MW limit. Leonard weighed 160, Duran weighed 158.

Leonard - Hearns II is a SMW fight (despite the fact that Leonard tried to drain Hearns, again). This fight clearly favored Hearns.

Hearns SMW resume: Kinchen, Olajide, Leonard
          Leonard SMW resume: Lalonde

It's not close. As stated before, anyone with half a brain would consider Hearns the greater Super Middleweight.

Comment

Untermenschen like yourself aren't entitled to opinions: When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.
            When you want my opinion.. you'll give it to me? Wow. You are smart.

Hmmmmm, this coming from someone who resorted to "gay" insinuations right from the start? Seriously Dude, your maturity level is more appropriate for posting in NSB with the kiddies not posting in one of the adult sections like Boxing History.
            Kiddies? Adult section? These are signs that you need a life.

Comment

This thread is not about Roberto Duran, Thomas Hearns, or Marvellous Marvin Hagler. Please take your dispute somewhere else. You're ruining this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X