Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tua, Frazier, Marciano, and Tyson...what were their styles; who wins; who was better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Ahh, you mean Chris Byrd, who's size was about the same as Jimmy Young? The same Jimmy Young who took Lyle to school? The same Lyle who was beaten by Quarry who was even smaller than Young? Sorry, but your size argument is springing leaks everywhere, assclown. Do you really want to debate Mac Foster and Tua with me? Like I said, you're an idiot. You tried raising two fighters up to put another down. Tua's career has closely resembled both those other fighters but you try to discredit him to fulfill your agenda. You're a sad little woman, really.
    Are you mad already?

First off, do your homework like TheGreat****** and post those threads here so that you have some proof to back up your claim of me praising Young and Lyle.

Second of all, this thread has nothing to do with either of those fighters so you take that off topic trolling of yours in your hand, and pound it up your fookin arse
    (For reference, watch this, wanker)

Comment

[QUOTE]
      Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      Are you mad already?

First off, do your homework like TheGreat****** and post those threads here so that you have some proof to back up your claim of me praising Young and Lyle.

Second of all, this thread has nothing to do with either of those fighters so you take that off topic trolling of yours in your hand, and pound it up your fookin arse
      Im sorry, did I confuse you with one of your alts?

Comment

Working...
      X