Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali - The Legend lives on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not for the first time you are wrong about the top 100.. Muhammad Ali was voted `Sports star of the Century`6ft 4ins - 220lbs a dancing master with lightning fast hands..he took part in 3 of the greatest fights in history
    Fight of the Century
    The Rumble in the Jungle
    The Thrilla in Manilla

He had class, charisma, heart, speed, skill and was funny.. he was at one time the most recognized human on the planet, he is the reason why todays sports stars are paid enormous paydays & salaries and 40yrs after his last fight he is still the face of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
      Another false assumption.Notice that I didn't track down a post of yours just to make some random post.Who's feeling really are hurt here?
      Not mine. I actually take amusement in messing with you.

Comment

Quite clearly your feelings are hurt,otherwise you'd have never bothered making such a pointless post.It's quite clear that you are a nunchuck swinging,insecure cultist who spends his day's worrying over a poster on an internet forum.You don't know anything about this sport,stick to MMGAY with the rest of the closet ****'s.
        Last edited by Princemanspopa; 11-10-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Quite clearly your feelings are hurt,otherwise you'd have never bothered making such a pointless post.It's quite clear that you are a nunchuck swinging,insecure cultist who spends his day's worrying over a poster on an internet forum.You don't know anything about this sport,stick to MMGAY with the rest of the closet ****'s.
          It's ironic that you talk about me making a pointless post, when all you're known for is making pointless posts. Matter of fact, your presence is pointless.

Am I really the insecure one? You're the one who responded to something I said about you.

I also find it funny that you disrespect MMA, yet you're in that forum section a lot. You're most likely a bigger fan than me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

My feelings aren't hurt by you and they never will. I just have fun messing with your head. You're most likely a 14 year old boy who's going through puberty and needs a place to let out his bad emotions.

Comment

who is this so called internet tough guy,where is he,i have yet to encounter this internet toughie wanna be,i do not care who is trying to be tough i want to discuss boxing,so all you internet tough guys you are getting nowhere with your so called tough talk,

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
              Am I really the insecure one? You're the one who responded to something I said about you.

I also find it funny that you disrespect MMA, yet you're in that forum section a lot. You're most likely a bigger fan than me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

My feelings aren't hurt by you and they never will. I just have fun messing with your head. You're most likely a 14 year old boy who's going through puberty and needs a place to let out his bad emotions.

I usually respond to somebody who qoutes me,idiot.Another alse assumption you once again I see.You should try and stop using them after a while,it get's rather repetitive.

This is a boxing forum,not an MMGAY forum,stop following me around trying to converse with me about your gay little sport because I have better topics to discuss.

Now go sc**** out the rest of the sand you got stuck up your vagina.

Comment

I usually respond to somebody who qoutes me,idiot.Another alse assumption you once again I see.You should try and stop using them after a while,it get's rather repetitive.

This is a boxing forum,not an MMGAY forum,stop following me around trying to converse with me about your gay little sport because I have better topics to discuss.

Now go sc**** out the rest of the sand you got stuck up your vagina.
                The fact that you did respond to something I said about you shows that you're self-conscious of what the other members think of you. I don't know why. You're the joke of the forum, anyways.

I never did bring up the sport. It was you. In case you forgot, this is what I said:

Don't be fooled by this wannabe historian. He tries to act superior to everyone else by winning in debates, even though he hasn't really won any. I exposed him in a thread earlier and probably hurt his feelings.
                As you can see, I only said the world 'thread', while you brung up MMA.

And, once again, you're wrong about me trying to converse the sport of MMA with you. The reason that I quoted you in this thread was to mock your attempted mockery of others.

I might as well stop now. I think it's been going on a little too much and I'm worried I pushed you too far. Consider this my resignation from this little debate.

Comment

There's not a single Boxing Gym in the world that has no picture of Ali.

Comment

The fact that you did respond to something I said about you shows that you're self-conscious of what the other members think of you.

Are you blind?

I usually respond to somebody who qoutes me,idiot.
                    When somebody qoutes you,they are directly responding to you,as you did to me,idiot.

I never did bring up the sport. It was you. In case you forgot, this is what I said:

As you can see, I only said the world 'thread', while you brung up MMA.

And, once again, you're wrong about me trying to converse the sport of MMA with you. The reason that I quoted you in this thread was to mock your attempted mockery of others.

Nope,you're a regular poster in the MMGAY section and you and all the other fanboys can't stand to see somebody dare criticize your sport as I do.My comments concerning Bruce Lee also riled you and that's the reason you are here trying to start an argument with myself.

I might as well stop now. I think it's been going on a little too much and I'm worried I pushed you too far. Consider this my resignation from this little debate.

Yes,do stop now.It's easy to start an argument and then run away with your tail between your legs like a coward,we wouldn't want you to do that now would we?............oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                      Today i went Xmas shopping with my wife and i was quite surprised how many xmas presents there was of Muhammad Ali...

Muhammad Ali Books
                      Muhammad Ali calenders
                      Muhammad Ali DVDs
                      Muhammad Ali Bath robes
                      Muhammad Ali Gift Sets
                      Muhammad Ali Mugs
                      Muhammad Ali advent calenders
                      Muhammad Ali posters
                      Muhammad Ali christmas cards

Not one single item did i come across on any other world champion boxer past or present.

The Legend lives on.
                      I think my wife is tired of seeing Ali stuff everywhere we go. I couldn't list all of the Ali stuff she has gotten me for gifts. From an Ali mouse pad to a replica robe hanging on the wall in our room. I have even found money with Ali's face on the bills instead of presidents. He is, was, and always will be the Greatest!

Comment

Working...
                      X