No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali - The Legend lives on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali - The Legend lives on

Today i went Xmas shopping with my wife and i was quite surprised how many xmas presents there was of Muhammad Ali...

Muhammad Ali Books
    Muhammad Ali calenders
    Muhammad Ali DVDs
    Muhammad Ali Bath robes
    Muhammad Ali Gift Sets
    Muhammad Ali Mugs
    Muhammad Ali advent calenders
    Muhammad Ali posters
    Muhammad Ali christmas cards

Not one single item did i come across on any other world champion boxer past or present.

The Legend lives on.

too bad i can't find em here, though i did find 2 muhammad ali coats, very cool AND cheap, bought the black version with muhammad ali on front gold font, and on the hood i'm the greatest

Comment

Because someone bought the rights to his name for like 50 million. So they are making a business out of selling Muhammad Ali items.

Comment

Ali bath robes? Seriously?

I want one.

Comment

I have a matching Ali shirt and jeans set. Wear em all the time.

Comment

ali is the most recognizable person, and i would be shocked if his marketing team did not have this bevy and array of merchandise that can be purchased from fans,or just plain shoppers,ali shook up the world and his legacy remains that of an icon and though he is an overrated boxer and in todays game would not even be in the top 100,he still has that display of charisma that allows people to be amored and by this exhibit of true sportsmanship and a care for mankind his legacy will always remain strong

Comment

Well you don't really need anymore DVD's do you? Were they selling Muhammad Ali tampons? If so,you should buy them and send them to thailand for Malone as a christmas present

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
                Well you don't really need anymore DVD's do you? Were they selling Muhammad Ali tampons? If so,you should buy them and send them to thailand for Malone as a christmas present
                OH! LOOK EVERYONE! Here comes Mr. Internet Tough Guy. Trying to let out his emotions because this it's the only place he's man enough to do it.

Don't be fooled by this wannabe historian. He tries to act superior to everyone else by winning in debates, even though he hasn't really won any. I exposed him in a thread earlier and probably hurt his feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
                  OH! LOOK EVERYONE! Here comes Mr. Internet Tough Guy. Trying to let out his emotions because this it's the only place he's man enough to do it.

Don't be fooled by this wannabe historian. He tries to act superior to everyone else by winning in debates, even though he hasn't really won any. I exposed him in a thread earlier and probably hurt his feelings.
                  who are you talking about,i have yet to encounter this mr internet tough guy where is he hiding

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
                    ali is the most recognizable person, and i would be shocked if his marketing team did not have this bevy and array of merchandise that can be purchased from fans,or just plain shoppers,ali shook up the world and his legacy remains that of an icon and though he is an overrated boxer and in todays game would not even be in the top 100,he still has that display of charisma that allows people to be amored and by this exhibit of true sportsmanship and a care for mankind his legacy will always remain strong
                    Wouldn't be in the top 100?

What the **** is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                    X