Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score the Hagler-Antuofermo draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think I've seen this fight in last 20 years but I remember the first time I saw it and it was a real what the **** verdict. Hagler pretty clearly for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
      I had it 8-4 after 12 for Hagler but my copy got screwed up after that.

Originally posted by GJC View Post
      Don't think I've seen this fight in last 20 years but I remember the first time I saw it and it was a real what the **** verdict. Hagler pretty clearly for me.

Yeah,first time I watched it I expect a really close fight,with very difficult rounds to score but it just didn't look that way to me.Hagler looked to be clearly picking up each round as they went on.Antufermo did alot of charging and in on Hagler,without any real punches to follow in on and I look at that as ineffective aggresion
      Last edited by Bright-Eyes; 11-07-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I scored it a draw. It could have gone either way though..........

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          I had Hagler winning, can't remember my exact score, it was something like 10-5 or 11-4. No way was it a draw.
          I had it very similar to this. An easy Hagler win. God knows how they managed a draw out of that?

The only thing that Vito did was finish the fight strong, but he had lost the whole damn fight up to the end anyway. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Classic Rock View Post
            I scored it a draw. It could have gone either way though..........
            You taking the piss CR? Damn biased Brit!

Comment

If memory serves me right I had Hagler up about 3-4 rounds. At the time I thought Hagler was awesome but that night Vito won me over. He had a gigantic heart. Unfortunite that his skin wasn't as tough as he was.

Comment

i had hagler winning by 5 rounds

horrible decision which probably made hagler even more su****ious that boxing didnt want him to become a star

Comment

Working...
                X