Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you score the Hagler-Antuofermo draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score the Hagler-Antuofermo draw?

I thought Hagler clearly won.I watched it and expected Hagler to really slow down after the tenth round,just as I always had been told but he didn't seem to do so to me.If anything he upped his game and willingly fought with Antufermo and won the exchanges.I couldn't give Antufermo anything more than four rounds.

How did you score it?

was a close fight

Comment

i had the first round even as both fighters were getting a feel for eachother,then i had the rest of the rounds going all to hagler with ease,how they scored this fight a draw is mind boggling

Comment

I gave Hagler thirteen rounds and gave Antufermo rounds 12 and 14(I think)

Needless to say,Hagler dominated him,outboxed him,outfought him and most importantly outpunched him very convincingly over the course of the fifteen rounds.

It was as bad a decision as you will ever see in the sport.It was a decision like this which makes me somewhat sympathize with Marvin Hagler for being the whiny little sore loser that he always was.

Comment

I never scored it but Hagler won that fight clearly imo. Vito did nothing for how many rounds of the fight, it was Hagler methodically Boxing & dominating the action untill the late rounds, he put more pressure on towards the end did Vito, but Hagler still should of won the fight clearly.

He never lost to Watts imo either.
          Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 11-06-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

There's a condition that happens when scoring a fight, where you are just putting round after round in the bank for one fighter, and then the fighter losing all those rounds has a slightly better round than normal, so you can be tricked into giving them a round that they may not deserve in the first place. They just didn't lose the round as convincingly as the previous ones, even though they still lost the round. When I gave Vito 2 or 3 rounds, I think this is what happened. It was probably a shut out.

Comment

Hagler beat him up pretty badly

Comment

I had it 8-4 after 12 for Hagler but my copy got screwed up after that.

Comment

I had Hagler winning, can't remember my exact score, it was something like 10-5 or 11-4. No way was it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by bright-eyes View Post
                    i thought hagler clearly won.i watched it and expected hagler to really slow down after the tenth round,just as i always had been told but he didn't seem to do so to me.if anything he upped his game and willingly fought with antufermo and won the exchanges.i couldn't give antufermo anything more than four rounds.

How did you score it?
                    i had it 144-141 hagler

Comment

Working...
                    X