No announcement yet.

If Posters were Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Posters were Boxers

Thought this might be some fun and hopefully it is done in a good humoured joshing kind of way. Compare some of the posters on here to boxers.
    Do they lead with their face like Gatti, intimidating like Liston or maybe they snipe in and out like RJJ. Or run out of ideas like Tyson?
    Like I said lets have some fun with this and not degenerate into name calling or gratuatous insults.

I see myself as a Holyfield who has since sadly become a bumbling caricature of himself with people look on begging him to stop while he still has a shred of dignity.

I'm a Whitaker.

I have a great defensive mindset in debating with other members. But some people still doubt my knowledge, as I don't gain as much respect as I think I deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
      I'm a Whitaker.

I have a great defensive mindset in debating with other members. But some people still doubt my knowledge, as I don't gain as much respect as I think I deserve.

Comment

I am Adam, Prince of Eternia, Defender of the Secrets of Castle Greyskull. This is Kringer, my fearless friend. Fabulous, secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: "By the Power of Greyskull!"

He-Man, He-Man . . . I have the power!

Kringer became the mighty BattleCat and I became He-Man, the most powerful man in the Universe! Only three others share this secret . . . Our friends the Sorceress, Man-at-Arms, and Orko. Together we defend Castle Greyskull from the evil forces of Skeletor. . . . He-Man!

Comment

Slimey Limey and Princemanspopa are tomato cans, that I know

Comment

I'm definitely Juan Manuel Marquez. I'm constantly looking for the counter punch.

Comment

I would be a Tyson. Cause I'm hungry and I would like to eat ur babies

Comment

I guess I'd be George Chuvalo. Somewhat limited, but tough. Only the best can beat me and Im never off my feet.

Comment

Hector "Macho" Camacho -

flashy,flamboyant,yet tougher than he looks.

Comment

I guess id have to say im a bit like Malignaggi, a good guy but my emotion takes over sometimes and i come across like a pr-ick!

That said im nice guy deep down, its just being a bit emotional has me acting out of character on occasion.

I like all my fellow posters in NSB, even Princemanspopa at time i guess

Comment

Working...
                    X