Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Any1 Think Roy Jones In His Prime Was A More Natrually Gifted Fighter Than Ray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    Evolution doesn't happen in 50 years. Learn some science will you?
    look at this new technology coming out one always better than the last every 2 years or so and yet we are not evolving no way

but yea, in this case i did'nt mean so much evolution but the change of environment and things that are avaliable

Comment

Originally posted by Sam D. Menace View Post
      look at this new technology coming out one always better than the last every 2 years or so and yet we are not evolving no way
      Technology and biological creatures are two VERY different things. Biological change, like geological change, moves extremely slow compared to technological innovation. Apples and oranges: You can't extrapolate from one to the other.

Poet

Comment

Roy was faster and more agile for sure. Not sure about the rest. I need to see more Sugar fights before I can judge.

Comment

but yea, in this case i did'nt mean so much evolution but the change of environment and things that are avaliable
          What's the big difference in boxers' environment from the 1950's compared to today though? The training regiment consists of mainly the same thing.

Comment

lol at the guy trying to act as if Robinson only fought bums.

Even more lol at the guy that thinks Robinson wasn't a good boxer compared to Jones. I don't doubt that Jones would beat Robinson, considering Jones was a natural light heavyweight and Robinson a welterweight/middleweight.

Comment

An article worth reading is:

http://coxscorner.tripod.com/fighterspast.html

Old hat to some but worth a read to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                Roy was faster and more agile for sure. Not sure about the rest. I need to see more Sugar fights before I can judge.

I think you need to see more fights in general to even have an opinion on boxing.I will try and fish out some short quick knockouts for you as throwing a full 10,12,15 round fight may overload someone of your limited mental capacity but I promise nothing more than a three rounder to start off with.Can't live off of boxrec forever now,can we?

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                So you think Roy Jones is a wimp?
                Last edited by Princemanspopa; 10-29-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

yes but ray was better

Comment

pazienza would be champion in that era and richard frazier, well, frazier is just a super bum
                    would love to see robinson clown toney and **** on someone that outweighs him by 25 pounds while he himself probabley putting 25 pounds of strain on his small frame and clown reggie johnson, end virgil hill with a body shot(im not even gonna say without 4 oz gloves cuz even then he could'nt do it)

kid gavilan was a bum btw
                    bums look good fighting other bums dont they?
                    did you know for the first time there is a double muscled person?
                    yea, a baby maybe 2 years old by now(not sure)
                    people are evolving, quit living in the past, look at **** in color and not black and white
                    You truly are an idiot. You and Slimey are meant for one another. Neither of you offer a shred of proof, only conjecture.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      You truly are an idiot. You and Slimey are meant for one another. Neither of you offer a shred of proof, only conjecture.
                      And he's banned

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X