Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Ward vs Emanuel Burton - Great fight. Two real Fighters leaving it all in the ring and for peanuts

Comment

• bones v paulie

Comment

• Comment

• Eny1 who wants to watch drama Watch Erik Morales vs Marco Barrera 1 And Michy Ward vs Arturo Gatti 1 Some spiritual **** came over me watching them!

Comment

• Arturo Gatti against Wilson Rodriguez is a great one. One of my favorite Gatti dramatic wars!

Comment

• Jamie Moore, the most entertaining UK Fighter since Nigel Benn i love the dude and hope he does well with his new career at Sky, His fights with Jones, Macklin and Rhodes are outstanding, the Rhodes fight in particular

Comment

• Leonilo Miranda vs Luis Franco was pretty good and got the Shobox year off to a good start.

Comment

• Good little scrap, Winstone although war torn from the Saldivar fights shows some heart against Legra.

Kid Paret takes on Gasper Ortega, another great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                    Arturo Gatti against Wilson Rodriguez is a great one. One of my favorite Gatti dramatic wars!
                    Gatti is a ****ing warrior. Any of his fights are just epic. I also like his fight with Ivan Robinson

Comment

• Tiger Jones vs Sugar Ray Robinson... Caught this fight a while back on espn classics.

Comment

Working...
                      X